'I Am An Indian Who Will Remain An Indian'
First came a shocking statement from a BJP leader in Telangana, K Laxman, who flayed the TRS government's decision to appoint tennis star Sania Mirza as brand ambassador of the newly created state, terming her as a "daughter-in-law" of Pakistan and questioning her credentials for the honour.
Sania was born in Maharashtra and settled in Hyderabad later and, hence, is a "non-local", he told reporters and sought to dub her a "daughter-in-law" of Pakistan, pointing that she was married to cricketer Shoaib Malik.
- Kumaraswamy Govt Loses Trust Vote In Karnataka, BJP Says 'Victory Of People'
- EXPOSED! Amrapali Diverted Homebuyers Money To Dhoni's Wife's Firm: Auditors To SC
- Operation Lotus Finally Succeeds In Karnataka, Will Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan Follow?
- In A Sport Of Fine Margins, Why Glorification Of Hima Das Is Not Gold Class
- 'No Such Request By PM Modi': Jaishankar On Trump's Kashmir Mediation Remark
- If Chandrayaan-2 Is Successful, India Will Grab Headlines Globally -- For A Positive Reason
- In Choosing New President, Congress Has Opportunity To Change Two Crucial Things About Party Politics
- Kashmir Press Club Polls: For Dignity Of 'Unbuttoned Shirts' And Space to Exchange Ideas
- Kangana Ranaut Needs To Learn From Big B, Salman Khan On Spat With Media
- India Lacks Innovation. If You Don't Believe It, Just Look At Who Dominates Our Smartphone Market
- Cricket Intolerance Is The New Alarming Phenomenon In India
- After World Bank, AIIB Drops Chandrababu Naidu's Ambitious Amaravati Project
- Boris Johnson Elected Conservative Party Leader, New PM Of Britain
- How Supreme Court Judgment On Amrapali Group Will Benefit Homebuyers
- Parliament Approves Modi-2.0 Govt's FY20 Budget
- Supreme Court Extends Deadline To Publish Final NRC List By A Month
- Wasim Akram 'Embarrassed, Humiliated' At Manchester Airport
- Lizard In Railway Food! A Senior Citizen's Trick To Score Free Meals
- Watch: 10-Year-Old Girl Turns Journalist To Report Floodwaters In Haryana