'How Do Gay People Have Coffee?'
All India Bakchod (AIB), who had taken the internet by storm with their video about the string of stupid and hateful remarks against women that seem to follow every sexual assault case in India, have struck again.
In their latest, AIB raise their voice against the recent Supreme Court verdict which criminalised homosexuality by reversing the judgment passed earlier by Delhi High Court in 2009, by addressing some 'concerns' that people have about homosexuality.
- Who Will Form The Next Govt? Results Of High-Stakes Lok Sabha Elections On Thursday
- Lok Sabha Election Results: Why Karnataka, Bengal, Odisha May Spring A Surprise
- Lok Sabha Election Results: Regional Parties May Hold More Trumps Than BJP, Congress
- Anxious Congress, UPA Allies Await LS Poll Results After Exit Poll Trauma
- Home Ministry Alerts States About Possible Violence During Counting Of Votes
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- CWC 2019: There Will Be Disappointment If India Rely Too Heavily On Kohli, Warns Tendulkar
- Opposition 'Tarnishing' India's Democracy By Questioning EVMs: Amit Shah
- 'Enfeebled Commission': Congress Slams EC, Says It Is Black Day For Democracy
- Govt Clears Names Of Four Judges For Elevation To Supreme Court: Report
- Rahul Gandhi vs Smriti Irani, Modi vs Ajay Rai, Rajnath vs Poonam Sinha: Key Contests In UP
- Delhi Minister, Activist Prashant Bhushan Booked For Tweets On EVM Hacking
- Indian Air Force Successfully Test Fires Aerial Version Of BrahMos Missile From Su-30 MKI Fighter Aircraft
- Party Workers Keep 24-Hour Vigil Outside EVM Strongrooms Ahead Of Counting Day