How An Orange Juice Cost Richard Branson His Job
Just in case you thought we were joking, or that it was some sort of a hoax, well, here it is:
The Virgin Group founder, British business magnate Richard Branson put on lipstick, had his legs shaved and squeezed into a red skirt to honour a bet he had lost to AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes.
The bet, as reported earlier, was over whose Formula One race team would be ranked higher and Fernandes' Lotus Racing team won over over that of Virgin..
As per the terms of the bet, Branson served as a flight attendant on an AirAsia trip from Perth, Australia, to Malaysia.
But he had his revenge by deliberately dumping a tray of orange juice on Fernandes' lap, earning not only a reprimand from
Fernandes gleefully declared after Sunday's nearly six-hour flight that Branson's skills as an attendant were "rubbish" and that he was being immediately fired.
- Amit Shah To Begin Two-Day Kashmir Visit Today, Security, Development Top Focus
- PMO Cuts Down Manmohan Singh's Office Staff To Five, Ignores Pleas By Former PM
- CWC 2019: Australia In Semis, England In Disarray
- 'At Least He Quoted Nehru Today': Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury After PM Modi's Attack On Congress
- Jharkhand Man's Lynching 'Blot On Humanity', BJP Leaders' Silence On Matter 'Shocking': Rahul Gandhi
- Trump's America Is Once Again Locking Horns With Iran. What Should India Do?
- Do Driving And Education Have A Connection?
- Ola, Ole! How's The Patient Doing?
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- India, Pakistan And The Cost Of A Cup Of Tea In Kashmir
- Terrorism, H-1B Visa, Iran Oil To Top Agenda Of Jaishankar-Pompeo Meet
- Mehul Choksi's Citizenship Will Be Revoked And He Will Be Deported To India: Antigua PM
- Bulandshahr: Man Runs Over Two Women After Trying To Molest Girl From Same Family
- Rahul To Meet Congress Leaders From All Poll-Bound States To Discuss Party's Preparedness
- After SP-BSP Call It Quits, Is Bihar Mahagathbandhan Also Destined To Meet Same Fate?
- Bihar: FIR Against 39 Men For Protesting Against AES Deaths, Lack Of Water Supply
- Editor-Owner Of Kashmir-Based Urdu Daily Arrested In 28-Year-Old Case; Court Grants Bail
- Bihar: Man Carries Son On Shoulder After No Ambulance At Hospital