A recently released party manifesto makes the following points:
- The anti-terror law should be strengthened.
- There should be a minimal nuclear deterrent and an option of further nuclear testing.
- A national centre for Vedic sciences should be established.
- A scheme should be introduced to provide free food daily through 10,000 places of worship nationwide.
- The Ram temple dispute should be resolved.
- The Sethusamudram project should be scrapped.
- The country needs a strong PM, with an out of the box vision.
Read on here: Not the right company