Gadkari's Gardening Gyaan
Gadkari, Gadkari, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
Well, we know the answer to that one now.
The Union Minister of Highways and Shipping claimed that his urine makes the plants in the kitchen garden of his large government house flourish.
According to a PTI report, Gadkari said:
I have started an experiment in Delhi. I have started storing my urine in a 50 litre can at my official residence in Delhi. It's a big government house which earlier belonged to (Congress president) Sonia Gandhi.
An acre of organic farming is possible on the bungalow premises, which even has trees. I instructed my gardener to try urine on one tree and plain water on others. Urine is a manure which has urea and nitrogen.
The plants which were given urine instead of water grew one and a half times bigger than those that were given water.
He even went ahead and asked the audience to try this out, especially orange-growing farmers.
Needless to say, Twitter completely went berserk over the Union Minister's comments and started a hastag #GadkariLeaks
"Amit bhai, we haven't dined at Gadkari's house a lot, have we?" pic.twitter.com/FRFFeWzPxA— Ashwin S Kumar (@ashwinskumar) May 5, 2015
"That's like wasting single malt on plants." - Morarji Desai's soul to Gadkari— ???? (@varungrover) May 4, 2015
#GadkariLeaks Why do the cows fear Gadkari will take over their monopoly? Gadkari-mutra is more useful than gau-mutra.— Parth Khurana (@PhillumLouver) May 5, 2015
Journalists, pl don't accept interview appointments w ministers who say,"Come over n d morning.V can chat over some gardening" #GadkariLeaks— Deepu (@deepusebastian) May 5, 2015
Shri Gadkari looks to be starting a new venture.. Purti Fertilizers, made with.. you know what #GadkariLeaks— Rahul Pandey (@Rahul_Pandey_1) May 5, 2015
Now #GadkariLeaks. When he gets pissed off, plants grow.— sanjay sarma (@nick_sarma) May 5, 2015
A rose, from Nitin Gadkari's garden may not smell as sweet #GadkariLeaks— Parshu Narayanan (@Parsheau) May 5, 2015
- INX Media Case: Delhi Court Allows ED To Quiz Chidambaram Till Oct 24
- BSF Jawan Killed By Bangladeshi Troops Along West Bengal Border
- 'Maharashtra Worst Hit By Slowdown': Manmohan Singh Sounds Alarm On Economy
- Need Ayodhya Settlement, Not Judgement: Sunni Waqf Board
- ED Has Papers With Praful Patel And Mirchi's Wife's Signatures: Piyush Goyal
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- Everything Is ‘Normal’ In The Wonderland That Is Kashmir
- Blaming BJP For Rot Within Won’t Help Congress
- Jadavpur Fracas Godsend For BJP, It Is Set To Crack Open Left's Citadel
- Aurat ka Dal, and 99 Other Reasons Why Not to Impose Hindi
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- Bihar Man Jumps Inside Lion Enclosure In Delhi Zoo, Rescued
- History Will Take Note Of Those Who Ridiculed Article 370 Abrogation: PM Modi
- Stolen, Not Lost: Aggrieved Depositors Endorse Harsha Bhogle's Call
- BJP-JD(U) Alliance 'Atal', Will Fight Bihar Polls Under Nitish Kumar: Amit Shah
- Despite Court Directive, No Move By KCR Government To End TSRTC Strike
- 'There Is A Need To Rewrite History From India's Point Of View', Says Amit Shah
- Democracy Is In Danger Under BJP: Raj CM Ashok Gehlot
- Dhoni's International Career To Be Reviewed By Ganguly. Is The End Near?