FIR Lodged Against Sakshi Dhoni And Three Others For Fraud
An FIR has been lodged against Sakshi Dhoni, wife of India’s ODI captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, and three others under Section 420 of the IPC. Reports said the complaint was filed by Dennis Arora from Gurgaon.
Sakshi is said to have been a director at Rhiti MSD Almode Pvt. Ltd, a company which also had Arun Pandey, Shubhawati Pandey and Pratima Pandey on its board. Rhiti MSD is said to have invested in a fitness company called Sportsfit World which has Dennis as a co-director. His father, Vikas Arora, owned 39% of the shares in the company and decided to sell them off to Sakshi’s company.
Dennis is said to have alleged that the deal was for Rs 11 crore and he was only paid Rs 2.25 crore for the deal. The final date for the rest of the payment was March 31stand when that date passed, Dennis filed a complaint at the Sushant Lok police station at Gurgaon.
However, one of the directors at Rhiti, Arun Pandey, has come forward and claimed that the entire amount was given to the Aroras. He added that a case could not be registered against Sakshi since she had left the post as director of the company last year and that the case was pending arbitration following an order by the Delhi HC.
Sakshi Dhoni has not issued a statement on the matter so far and it is being investigated by the police.
- SC Rafale Ruling: Befitting Reply To Congress, Says Amit Shah; 'Huge Door' Open For Probe Counters Rahul
- Lessons From Maharashtra Political Drama: It’s Not Over Till It’s Over
- INX Media Case: HC May Pronounce Order On Chidambaram's Bail Plea Tomorrow
- From Kartarpur To Dhaka, South Asia Needs To Tear Down Walls To Become Prosperous
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Len Doungel Saves India In Dramatic Draw Vs Afghanistan
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- 'Decision Will Be Taken As Per Our Law': Pakistan On Kulbhushan Jadhav Case
- Ex-Fortis Healthcare Promoter Malvinder Singh Arrested By ED
- Assembly Elections In Jammu And Kashmir Soon: Lt. Guv Murmu
- Indian Man Arrested In UAE After Wife Posts Video With Bleeding Eye
- Delhi Police Resumes Work At Tis Hazari Court 2 Weeks After Clash With Lawyers
- Air Quality Remains Severe In Delhi
- REPORT: IND Vs BAN, 1st Test, Day 1
- BCCI Gets 28.3% Of ICC Revenue -- Lion’s Share Of All Countries: Vinod Rai