Daily Curator: Who Will Win, Harry Potter Or US Constitution?
Good morning! PM Modi has been advising the BJP to be more active on social media and one of his most trusted lieutenants from his time at Gujarat and now the state’s former CM, has obliged. Not to be outdone in any which way, the AAP has claimed credit for the same and its supporters have been trending #भगोड़ीAnandiben on Twitter since morning. Yup, that.
And fighting on another front, it seems the ruling party at the Centre has got everyone on board as it attempts to push the GST bill through the Upper House tomorrow.
Since they came to power in Delhi, the AAP has made news for tussling with the BJP at the Centre. Well, they’re still at it, and they’ve also taken out the time to ask the Delhi HC to ban Chinese manjas.
Meanwhile, the Bihar government wants to make drinking a family exercise. The Bihar Excise and Prohibition Bill, passed by the Assembly on Monday allows for all the adult members of a family to be arrested if even one of them is caught with a bottle.
There was also trouble brewing in the Rajya Sabha yesterday and Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa expelled MP Sasikala Pushpa after she was involved in a schoolchildren-style-brawl with DMK MP Trichy Siva at the IGI airport. A report also claims that there’s no ‘sympathy’ left for her in her hometown either.
All Harry Potter fans are chuffed beyond belief with a new book that’s out there. It is being challenged currently in the bestseller stakes though by a 229-year-old book. Sales of the pocket-size American constitution have skyrocketed after overnight rockstar Khizr Khan offered to lend his copy to monsieur Trump.
- PM Modi, Xi Jinping Take Stroll, Attend Cultural Performances In Mamallapuram
- Incarcerated Omar Abdullah Meets His Sons After 68 Days
- China's Support Helps Imran Khan Strut Back To Pakistan
- Soul Of Cricket Reforms Has Become Impure: RM Lodha
- India v South Africa, Pune Test: Kohli, Bowlers Leave SA In Tatters
- Everything Is ‘Normal’ In The Wonderland That Is Kashmir
- Blaming BJP For Rot Within Won’t Help Congress
- Jadavpur Fracas Godsend For BJP, It Is Set To Crack Open Left's Citadel
- Aurat ka Dal, and 99 Other Reasons Why Not to Impose Hindi
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- The World Is Watching India. It Won't Let Us Get Away On Kashmir, NRC For Too Long
- Nobel Peace Prize 2019 Awarded To Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed Ali
- Govt's Advt In J&K Newspapers Asks People To Resume Normal Life
- Kohli 1st Indian To Score 7 Double Tons
- A 'Clerical Error' Leading To Musical Chairs In Congress' North-East Units
- Use Of Religion As Commodity, A La Baba Ramdev, Is Gross Misuse
- Postpaid Mobile Service Likely To Resume In Kashmir From Saturday
- Portrait Of A Cyanide Killer: How Kerala's Jolly Killed 6 Of A Family Meal By Meal
- Indian Premier League: Anil Kumble Named Head Coach Of Kings XI Punjab