Clinton Lets Voters Compare Her Past With Trump's Through A Nifty Website Tool
US presidency race has come down to a your-laundry-is-dirtier-than-mine debate.
The debate has been less of revealing candidates’ mind on policies and more of pulling out skeletons from each other’s closets.
Democrats presidential candidate Hillary Clinton now has a website which is using a pretty nifty tool to sift through the past of both the candidates and shows what both of them were up to at a certain point in the past.
So for example, when we ‘shuffle’ through the years once and come across 2006, the split-screen says that in the same year, Hillary is re-elected to the US Senate with 67% of the vote and was trying to improve health-care for military service members. At the same time, on the right side of the screen we see what Trump was up to close to a decade ago. It turns out that he was kind of hoping for the housing market in America to collapse so that he could “make a lot of money from it”.
Here is what five other shuffles through random years in their lives shows us, courtesy the website:
- Shami Gets Clean Chit By BCCI In Match-Fixing Probe
- Pakistan Gets Powerful Missile Tracking System From China: Report
- Govt Makes Way For Tax-Free Gratuity of Up To Rs 20 Lakh
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Indian Academics Slam New HRD Rules Allowing More Foreign Nationals In University Jobs and Research
- Supersonic Cruise Missile BrahMos Successfully Test Fired From Pokhran
- Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Girls
- Exemplary Performance, Says PM On Bihar Diwas, The Day When A Woman Operated Under Torchlight Died
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED