Clinton Lets Voters Compare Her Past With Trump's Through A Nifty Website Tool
US presidency race has come down to a your-laundry-is-dirtier-than-mine debate.
The debate has been less of revealing candidates’ mind on policies and more of pulling out skeletons from each other’s closets.
Democrats presidential candidate Hillary Clinton now has a website which is using a pretty nifty tool to sift through the past of both the candidates and shows what both of them were up to at a certain point in the past.
So for example, when we ‘shuffle’ through the years once and come across 2006, the split-screen says that in the same year, Hillary is re-elected to the US Senate with 67% of the vote and was trying to improve health-care for military service members. At the same time, on the right side of the screen we see what Trump was up to close to a decade ago. It turns out that he was kind of hoping for the housing market in America to collapse so that he could “make a lot of money from it”.
Here is what five other shuffles through random years in their lives shows us, courtesy the website:
- PM Modi Welcomes Chinese President Xi Jinping In Mamallapuram
- Postpaid Mobile Service Likely To Resume In Kashmir From Saturday
- A 'Clerical Error' Leading To Musical Chairs In Congress' Tripura & Other North-East Units
- Soul Of Cricket Reforms Has Become Impure: RM Lodha
- India v South Africa, Pune Test: Kohli, Bowlers Leave SA In Tatters
- Everything Is ‘Normal’ In The Wonderland That Is Kashmir
- Blaming BJP For Rot Within Won’t Help Congress
- Jadavpur Fracas Godsend For BJP, It Is Set To Crack Open Left's Citadel
- Aurat ka Dal, and 99 Other Reasons Why Not to Impose Hindi
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- The World Is Watching India. It Won't Let Us Get Away On Kashmir, NRC For Too Long
- Nobel Peace Prize 2019 Awarded To Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed Ali
- Govt's Advt In J&K Newspapers Asks People To Resume Normal Life
- Kohli 1st Indian To Score 7 Double Tons
- Chinese Flags Burnt In Guwahati As Xi Jinping Arrives In India
- Use Of Religion As Commodity, A La Baba Ramdev, Is Gross Misuse
- 'Shame On Us': Aparna Sen Tweets To 'Madam CM' Over Bengal Murders
- Portrait Of A Cyanide Killer: How Kerala's Jolly Killed 6 Of A Family Meal By Meal
- Indian Premier League: Anil Kumble Named Head Coach Of Kings XI Punjab