Another Woman Complained About The Same Uber Driver On Nov 26
Just a week before the young executive was raped allegedly by Uber cab driver, Shiv Kumar Yadav in Delhi, another complaint was lodged with the app-based taxi service, Uber about the same diver.
On November 26, Nidhi Shah complained to Uber about Yadav who allegedly kept staring her throughout the texi ride.
In an interview to NDTV, she said:
"The driver said before I got in that the GPS wasn't working and I have to find him by walking through Chandni Chowk. Me and my partner got in but he kept staring through the mirror and I felt uncomfortable. I think he was smiling a little creepily also. Eventually, when he dropped us off, I thought I should report this to Uber. I had a bad feeling about him."
"Uber replied though e-mail saying they will have a chat with the driver. But now I am blaming myself for what has happened. I feel like why didn't I do something else about it?"
I took a cab with Shiv Kumar Yadav in Delhi on Nov 26th. Scares me beyond belief. #DelhiShamedAgain— Nidhi Shah (@nps2113) December 8, 2014
- PM Modi Will Set Up Panel To Look Into Issue Of Simultaneous Polls, Says Rajnath Singh
- Shikhar Dhawan Ruled Out Of ICC World Cup 2019, Rishabh Pant Confirmed As Replacement
- Bihar Encephalitis Death Toll Rises To 113; SC To Hear Plea Calling For Experts' Team To Treat Kids
- 'Credible Evidence' Linking Saudi Crown Prince To Jamal Khashoggi's Murder: UN Expert
- CWC 2019, NZ Vs SA: Kane Williamson Masterclass Downs Proteas
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- India, Pakistan And The Cost Of A Cup Of Tea In Kashmir
- In Girish Karnad's Death, My Lear Has Passed Away
- In Azim Premji, India Has Its Own Andrew Carnegie, The Man Who Donated 90% Of His Wealth
- Time Opposition Parties Revisited Their Founding Principles To Find How Far Or Close They Are To Them
- Acute Encephalitis Syndrome: All You Need To Know About Possible Causes And Symptoms
- Pakistanis Only Hearing 'Depressing' News, Even In Cricket: Pak Chief Justice
- As Debate On 'One Nation, One Election' Rages, Here's What Law Commission Recommended
- WATCH | Ramdas Athawale's Comment On Congress, 'Modi Wave' Evokes Laughter In Lok Sabha
- From Chelsea To Liverpool: Northeast's Different Ways Of Celebrating Their Favourite Club's victory
- 'Dragged Me Out, Tried To Break My Phone': Ex-Miss India After Being Attacked In Kolkata
- Railways Plans To Reduce Delhi-Howrah, Delhi-Mumbai Travel Time By 5 Hours
- Sri Lanka's First Satellite 'Ravana-1' Successfully Launched Into Orbit