Achtung! The Royals Are Photobombing The CWG!
(verb)- to drop in a photo unexpectedly...to hop in a picture right before it is taken.
Last week, a selfie that the members of the Australian hockey team were posing for was photobombed by a grinning Queen:
The queen's grandson however acted a bit coy with the same Australian team a few days later:
So it was a bit of a surprise really to find the same grandson grinning away to glory while watching the 800m women's freestyle swimming at the back of a group photo, featuring rugby coach Sir Gordon Tietjens, sports psychologist and Massey University professor emeritus Gary Hermansson and Sport Manawatu chief executive Trevor Shailor, who this time around shared the photo on Facebook:
"Photo of the day.... A Royal photo bomb by Prince Harry with Titch (Sir Gordon) and Gary Hermansson at the Swimming venue tonight. Thanks to Bev Hari for taking the pic...fun times supporting our athletes at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games!'"
- Yogi Adityanath Orders Probe
- BJP, In Search Of An Icon: Is Deendayal Upadhyay Party's Mahatma Gandhi?
- In BJP, What Makes Deendayal Upadhyay Take Primacy Over Syama Prasad Mukherjee Or Vajpayee?
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED