'AAP Vote Share Down To 34% From 55% In Delhi'
Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party is predicted to face a lose in its vote share in Delhi, likely to get around 34 per cent and 3 seats in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, as compared to 55 per cent vote share in the opinion poll conducted in January’2014.
According to the opinion poll conducted by ABP News-Nielsen, Congress is likely to benefit by AAP’s loss, and is predicted to get a vote share of 28 per cent and one seat as compared to 14 per cent in February 2014 and 9 per cent in January 2014 forecast.
As per the ABP News-Nielsen opinion poll, in Delhi, BJP is emerging stronger with a vote share of 32 per cent and 3 seats as compared to 30 per cent and one seat in February 2014 and 29 per cent share in January 2014 opinion polls.
The opinion poll was conducted in Delhi by ABP News-Nielsen between 9th March, 2014 to 16th March, 2014 with 456 respondents. The confidence interval (margin of error) assumed for vote share prediction lies in the ranges of ±5%.
- Maharashtra, Haryana Polls: Sonia Wants Congress To Target State CMs, No Personal Attack On Modi
- Environment vs Development: Sena Wants 50% Seats But Deep-Rooted BJP Unlikely To Budge In Maharashtra
- 'Ab Ki Baar 75 Paar' -- Manoharlal Khattar's Big BJP Dream In Haryana
- How IIT, Development Dream Of Dispossessed, Turned Into A Nightmare
- 'Industrialists Or Working People, Who Are In Need Of More Relief?' Owaisi Asks Sitharaman
- Jadavpur Fracas Godsend For BJP, It Is Set To Crack Open Left's Citadel
- Aurat ka Dal, and 99 Other Reasons Why Not to Impose Hindi
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- The World Is Watching India. It Won't Let Us Get Away On Kashmir, NRC For Too Long
- BLOG | Rumours Have Stronger Legs Than Denials In Kashmir Valley
- New Job For Justice Gaur: Even Arun Jaitley Felt It Was Wrong To Reward Retiring Judges
- Voting For Maharashtra, Haryana Assembly Polls On October 21
- Prez Trump To Meet Pak PM Imran Khan First, Then PM Modi In New York: Report
- In Horrifying Video, Former Madras HC Judge, Son Torture Daughter-In-Law
- If PM Believes In Hugging Kashmiris, Why Was I Stopped: Yashwant Sinha
- Govt Accepts Resignation Of Madras High Court Chief Justice V K Tahilramani
- Deepak Registers Olympic Quota, Enters Semis Of World Wrestling Championships
- Maharashtra Polls: BJP-Sena Will Contest Jointly, I Will Return As CM, Says Fadnavis
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan To Raise Kashmir Issue In Address To UNGA On Sept 27