Aap Ka Rap For Lucknow
Javed Jaffrey, Aam Aadmi Party's candidate from Lucknow, who is facing such heavy weights as BJP President Rajnath Singh, Rita Bahuguna Joshi of the Congress and Abhishek Mishra of the Samajwadi Party has released the following video as part of his campaign.
What remains to be seen, however, is how the Lucknow-residents respond to the video in which the Jaffrey in his Salaam Namaste avatar of an ‘Indian cowboy' takes potshots not only at scams and divisive politics, but also at the corporate class: the video ends with Jaffrey pulling the flush and making Antilla in the background transform into a slum.
- Amit Shah Breaks Silence, Says Shiv Sena Demands Not Acceptable
- 17 K'taka Rebel MLAs Stay Disqualified, But Can Contest Dec 5 Bypolls: SC
- SC Panel Orders Delhi-NCR Schools To Be Closed Till Nov 15 Amid Rising Pollution
- SC Upholds Delhi HC Order, Says CJI's Office Comes Under RTI Act
- 7 Possible Scenarios For Govt Formation Amid President's Rule In Maharashtra
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- If Needed, Odd-Even Scheme Will Be Extended: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- No Talks On Power Sharing Yet; Sena, Cong, NCP Try To Fix CMP
- JNU Partially Rolls Back Fee Hike; Students, Teachers Call It Misleading
- UP Cops Ride 'Imaginary Horses' During Mock Drill In Ferozabad District
- Kashmir Gaining International Traction, But Is It Being Heard?
- Meet Bhagat Singh Koshyari, The Low Profile RSS Man On Big Seat In Maharashtra
- IND Vs BAN: Can't Lose Focus – Kohli
- Sindhu Wins; Nehwal, Reddy-Shetty Bow Out Of Hong Kong Open