'A Slow Moving Car Crash'
Yes, people can't have enough of the rookie Republican.
He, who was apparently confused by their Indian surnames and skin colour, and who apparently loves Hyderabad and Chennai and is very 'familiar with your country', is now on Tonight With John Oliver
And we can't say that slow clapping has stopped.
- ‘If The British Behaved Like Hyderabad Police, They Would Have Shot Bhagat Singh In Encounter’
- 'More Than Meets The Eye': Former Top Cop Raises Questions On Telangana Encounter
- 4 Accused In Telangana Vet Rape-Murder Case Killed In Police Encounter
- 'Her Soul Must Be At Peace Now': Telangana Vet's Family Thanks Police
- Hamara Bajaj: Going Where Few Dare To Go These Days
- How Naveen Patnaik Is Playing The Games To Make Odisha A Soft Power
- A Precursor To 'Resort Politics' That Began In 1984 As NTR Foiled Indira's Bid To Dethrone Him
- Given Opportunity, BSNL Can Emerge As Top Telecom Company From Turmoil
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- People Hail Encounter Death Of 4 Rape Accused In Telangana
- 'Happy With Punishment': Nirbhaya's Parents Back Telangana Cops
- Trump Impeachment To Go Ahead, Says House Speaker Pelosi
- 'It's Worrisome That People Have Lost Faith In The Justice System': Arvind Kejriwal
- Tussle Between Bengal Guv And Mamata Govt Touches New Flashpoint
- Govt Calls Sheikh Abdullah ‘Great Leader’, But Imposes Sec 144 At His Grave
- AS Roma, Inter Milan Ban Italian Newspaper For 'Black Friday' Headline
- IND Vs WI, 1st T20I: Focus On Rahul, Pant