Viva La Crony Capitalism!
The deal between Cairns and Vedanta relating to valuable oil fields handed over to Cairns, in a joint venture with ONGC with vast oil reserves, needs public scrutiny.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Modi Govt Should Rethink NITI Aayog Existence: RSS trade union
- Pakistan Is 'Well Of Death', Says India's Uzma After Return
- 4 Women Gangraped, Man Shot Dead in UP's Bulandshahr
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Canada Denies Entry To Retired CRPF Officer For Serving A Govt That 'Engages In Terrorism'
- Twitter Forces Rawal To Delete Tweet On Roy, Suspends Account Of Abhijeet Who Sung Abuses
- 'Enemy' Will Remember Pakistan's Response To Aggression: Air Force Chief
- NIA Court Sentences BJP Leader And Two Others For Life Term For Terror Funding In Assam