Viva La Crony Capitalism!
The deal between Cairns and Vedanta relating to valuable oil fields handed over to Cairns, in a joint venture with ONGC with vast oil reserves, needs public scrutiny.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Music therapy for traffic rule offenders
- India To Increase Train Speed Upto 200 kmph
- Sabotage In Hirakhand Express Derailment?
- Liquor Ban: Massive Human Chain In Bihar
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Poor Plight Of American Economy Got To Do With Costly Wars Waged By Washington: Jack Ma
- Samajwadi Party Releases Its Manifesto For Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections
- Tsunami Warning Issued After A 8.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Papua New Guinea
- Baba Ramdev In Support Of Modi Over Demonetisation
- Donald Trump Describes Journalists As The Most Dishonest Human Beings On Earth
- Trump's Facial Features Linked To Aggressive Nature And Unethical Behaviour, Says Study
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Tamil Nadu Governor Approves Ordinance To Hold Jallikattu
- Pakistan Returns Indian Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC After The Surgical Strikes
- Do Dangal Girl Zaira’s Trolls Prove Kashmiri Youth Are Angry With Anything That Steals Their Aazadi Narrative?
- Jallikattu Ban Strikes At Root Of Local Economy Nurturing Super-Healthy Indigenous Breeds Of Bull