“First Night In The Grave” Post By Slain Kashmiri Cop Feroz Dar Gives Glimpses Of Kashmir's Turmoil
A 3-year-old Facebook post from slain Station House Officer(SHO) Feroz Ahmed Dar's timeline, lamenting about death and Kashmir’s turmoil, is doing the rounds on the social media.
The poem, modelled on the death poem genre, gives an insight into the emotional struggles faced by the cop, a sub-inspector who was among the six policemen killed at Achabal in Anantnag district of South Kashmir after terrorists ambushed a police party on Friday.
"Just imagine...yourself in your grave. Down there in that dark hole...Alone. It's too Dark you cry for help. But........." he had posted on his Facebook page some three years ago, on March 18, 2013...
- 'Indians Hate Corruption,' Says PM Modi
- Even At 2 AM, Swaraj Helps Indians In Need, Modi Lauds MEA
- Afghan Air Corridor Shows India's Stubborn Thinking
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Why Are Political Parties Scared Of Speaking Out Loudly About Violence Against Muslims?
- Government Says Letter Asking To Link Property To Aadhaar Is Fake
- Nepal Asks Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurveda To Immediately Recall Six 'Substandard' Products
- Arnab Goswami, You Are The Most Unethical Journalist I Have Ever Seen: Kerala MP’s Open Letter