That's the answer, says the new Congress VP in his first speech to the AICC. The centralized, unresponsive and unaccountable systems of decision-making in governance, administration and politics have to change.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- Did Malayalam Channel Honey Trap Minister?
- 'Getting Threats for Criticising BJP, Modi'
- Why President Zuma Was Told Not To Attend Funeral Of Anit-Apartheid Doyen Ahmed Kathrada
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Mother Was Denied Judgeship in India, Says Nikki Haley
- Samsung Unveils S8 Smartphones With Virtual Assistant Bixby
- Namaaz Offering Resembles Different Asanas of Surya Namaskar: Yogi Adityanath
- 2 Killed in Fire at a South Kolkata Hotel
- It's A Matter of Pride That PM And CM of The Most Populous State Are Yogis, Says Baba Ramdev
- Hottest Morning of Season Recorded in Delhi at 23.7 Degree C
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED