That's the answer, says the new Congress VP in his first speech to the AICC. The centralized, unresponsive and unaccountable systems of decision-making in governance, administration and politics have to change.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Mumbai Is The Richest Indian City With Total Wealth Of USD 820 Billion
- Paytm Offers To Hire Employees Sacked By Rival Companies
- Kim Killing Suspect Thought She Was In A 'Comedy Video'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Maharashtra: Nearly 350 Students In Custody,18 Others Arrested After Army Recruitment Board Papers Leaked
- Corbett Director Replaced After Shoot-At-Sight Order For Poachers
- Court Employees In Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir To Get A Raise Only If They Offer Prayers Punctually
- Massive Landslide Cuts Off Kishtwar From Jammu, Over 100 Vehicles Stranded
- Cash-Strapped PIA Under Scanner After Allowing Seven Passengers To Stand In Aisles
- Hinting At Mallya, Jaitley Says Democracy Is Liberal Enough In The UK To Permit Defaulters To Stay
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- BSF Jawan Tej Bahadur Questions PM Modi's Desire To Oust Corruption In Another Video
- Indian Techie’s Murder In US: Shooter Yelled 'Get Out Of My Country', Survivor Says ‘We're All Humans’
- There Will Be Mud
- India Wants UN Security Council Seat But Runs Shy Of International Criminal Court Facing Desertion