That's the answer, says the new Congress VP in his first speech to the AICC. The centralized, unresponsive and unaccountable systems of decision-making in governance, administration and politics have to change.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- LeT Militant Killed In Kashmir
- Tax Evasion Up To Rs 2 Crore A Bailable Offence Under GST Council
- BJP Worker Murdered in Kerala
- DRT Orders Recovery of Rs 6,203 Cr from Mallya
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- PM Meets Muslim Delegation, Hails Youth for Resisting Radicalisation
- Amazon Should Respect Indian Sensitivities: Ministry Of External Affairs
- Call Immediate Assembly Session on Jallikattu, Says DMK
- Converted Hindus, Engineers Among 52 ISIS Terrorists Held by NIA
- HC Asks Centre About Policy Regarding Private Schools On Govt Land
- Allow Women to Drive Cars, UN Expert Tells Saudi Arabia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Jallikattu Ban Strikes At Root Of Local Economy Nurturing Super-Healthy Indigenous Breeds Of Bull
- AAP Ridicules Reports Of Kumar Vishwas Joining BJP
- After Reports Claimed Dawood's Assets Had Been Seized, UAE Ambassador Rubbishes Claims
- Is Haj Subsidy A Sleight Of Hand To Keep Air India Afloat?