'Arbitrary And Illegal'
'The entire allocation of coal block as per recommendations made by the Screening Committee from 14.07.1993 in 36 meetings and the allocation through the Government dispensation route suffers from the vice of arbitrariness and legal flaws'
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Aziz Says 'Insufficient Evidence' On Indian Spy, Pak Denies
- Delhi Wakes Up To Heavy Fog, 94 Trains Delayed
- Neither Speaker, Nor Parl Affairs Minister running LS, Says Advani
- PIA Plane With 47 Aboard Crashes Near Abbottabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Demonetisation a Foolish Decision, Devastated Country: Rahul
- Govt Not Mourning Over 100 Deaths due to Cash-Crunch: Oppn in Rajya Sabha
- 21 CPN-UML Workers Hurt, 70 Held During Constitution Bill Stir in Nepal
- Venkaiah Naidu Slams Opposition For Protests Over Demonetisation
- Conferment Of Power In 'High Command' Breach Of Trust: Cyrus Mistry
- Airlines Asked To Stick To Advisory On Operating In Low Visibility
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED