'Arbitrary And Illegal'
'The entire allocation of coal block as per recommendations made by the Screening Committee from 14.07.1993 in 36 meetings and the allocation through the Government dispensation route suffers from the vice of arbitrariness and legal flaws'
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- RBI Doesn't Know How Many Notes Scrapped
- Divorce Granted by Church Court Illegal: SC
- After Teachers Protest, JNU Cuts Salary
- 'India Using Terrorism to Create Unrest Within Pakistan'
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Open To Act In Films, Do Not Have The Confidence: Shreya Ghoshal
- Zaira Wasim At The Centre Of Protests In Srinagar
- 72 Days Later, RBI Doesn't Know 'Exact Number' Of Scrapped Notes
- Tamil Nadu Govt. Ordinance On Jallikattu 'Out Of Question' Says Soli Sorabjee
- PM Modi Laments Departments Working In Silos And Settling Disputes In Courts
- JNU To Deduct Salary Of Teachers For Taking Part In Day-Long Strike
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Is Haj Subsidy A Sleight Of Hand To Keep Air India Afloat?
- Salman Khan Acquitted In 1998 Arms Act Case By Jodhpur Court
- After Reports Claimed Dawood's Assets Had Been Seized, UAE Ambassador Rubbishes Claims
- Do Dangal Girl Zaira’s Trolls Prove Kashmiri Youth Are Angry With Anything That Steals Their Aazadi Narrative?