'Arbitrary And Illegal'
'The entire allocation of coal block as per recommendations made by the Screening Committee from 14.07.1993 in 36 meetings and the allocation through the Government dispensation route suffers from the vice of arbitrariness and legal flaws'
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Cabinet Approves Recommendations On Allowances
- Trump Administration Issues New Visa Criteria for 6 Muslim Nations
- Thousands Protest Against 'Targeted Lynchings' Of Muslims
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- China Protests Indian Troops 'Crossing Boundary', Links Kailash Yatra to Standoff
- Watch: Thousands Gather At Jantar Mantar To Protest Against 'Targeted Lynchings' Of Muslims
- 1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts Convict Mustafa Dossa Dies Hours After Being Admitted To Hospital
- Midnight GST Rollout: Congress Undecided On Whether To Attend, Left Calls It Drama