'Abuse On Modi Has Now Graduated To Intimidation'
An Unacceptable Attack
Imran Masood, the Congress candidate from Saharanpur has said that the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will be chopped into pieces in U.P.
This is not an isolated case of an unacceptable attack on Narendra Modi. Sonia Gandhi, Lalu Yadav, Digvijay Singh, Manishankar Aiyar have all led attacks on Modi, in improper language. It started with Sonia Gandhi’s words “Maut Ka Saudagar”.
The mindset behind these attacks being made in unacceptable language is that an abuse on Modi is an expression of aggressive secularism.
Abuse on Modi has now graduated to intimidation. Those who indulged in these tactics were rejected in Gujarat. The Congress has got desperate at the Centre in anticipation of defeat. Such tactics are not likely to work.
Terror Attack in Kathua
Terrorists have struck again in kathua. The Modus operandi of the terrorists is the same. They come from across the border. They are dressed in Army uniform and heavily armed. They hijack a civilian vehicle, kill civilians and finally attack an Army camp. How long will this go on? There have been several attacks in this mode by terrorists coming from across the border. ultimately this fidyadeen attack will be foiled by our security forces.
As elections near, I won’t be surprised if the number of these attacks increase. This establishes that Pakistani soil continues to be used for planning and executing these attacks on India. Pakistan has to realize that if it wants to normalize relations with India, these attacks have to stop.
My heart goes out to the victims of this attack. I stand solidly with our security forces in their efforts to neutralize terror and terrorists.
The latest round of opinion polls has indicated a decline in the acceptability of the Aam Aadmi Party. For a party emerging form an Andolan, it is a case study. Publicity, adventurism and populism alone will not sustain a party. A party must be responsible. It cannot be a governance disaster. Policy cannot be replaced with populism. Arrogance cannot be a political virtue. Organisational building requires patience, ideology and restraint.
The Captain’s Concern
The Captain [Amarinder Singh, Mr Jaitley's Congress party opponent from Amritsar] has a foot and mouth problem. The Captain is a disgruntled member of the Congress party. Yet he is concerned about people in the BJP being anti-Narendra Modi. Thank you, Captain sahib for your concern for Modi.
Captain Sahib, you be rest assured there is no club in the BJP against Modi [Captain Amarinder Singh had yesterday said that Mr Jaitley was a leader of the Club 160 in BJP, thus charging him with sabotaging Mr Modi's prime ministerial prospects] . Concern yourself at your own depleting fortunes. The Congress may be reduced to a club of 75 in the next Lok Sabha. You certainly will not be a part of that Club-75
- VIP Should Be Replaced With EPI: PM
- 'Very Productive' 100 Days In Office, 'Great Battles' Ahead, Says Donald Trump
- Put Details Of Seat Vacancy Online: HC to MCD
- Quint Reporter Gets Bail
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- South Asia Satellite To Be India's Priceless Gift to Its Neigbours: PM
- India Aiming For All-Electric Car Fleet By 2030, Petrol And Diesel To Be Tanked
- IIT Scientists Develop Low-Cost Solar Cells Using 'Jamuns'
- VIP Should Be Replaced With EPI- Every Person Is Important, Says PM Modi On 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Facebook Comments, Likes May Help Reduce Exam Anxiety, Says Study
- By 2021, 536 Million Users Are Expected To Use Indian Languages On The Internet
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Enraged By Exorbitant Ticket Price, Bahubali Fans In US Say They Will Wait For A Few Days
- Queues Stretch For Miles, Online Booking Crosses 1 Million Mark As Bahubali 2 Storm Grips Fans
- Sukma Attack Was In Retaliation To Sexual Violence On Tribal Women, Says Maoist Leader
- In The Valley, A Regime Of Anarchist Youth Without A Leader May Be The Future