'A Lapse In Good Judgment'
Dear Mr. Tata,
I welcome your joining this debate. It is an important one and needs to be settled in full public view. Unfortunately, your response is a typical one that ducks the main issues and instead attempts to shoot the messenger!
I am only disappointed, but no longer surprised, that in sharp contrast to my efforts to go out of the way to keep this debate relating to facts and policy discussions – your letter is intensely personal, attributes feeble motives (including amusing Political ones) and most unbecoming of the House of Tatas. I can only think that this is a lapse in good judgment. I particularly find your self-appointed defence of the Prime Minister and Government very irrelevant.
Nevertheless, I promise to keep my response dignified and steadfastly refuse to fall to your level of personal attacks.
On facts, your letter is not just exceptionally weak, but in fact, refuses to engage on the issues that I had raised – the yawning gap between what you say in public and what your companies do. While those remain unanswered, I will certainly reply shortly with my response. I promise to rebut your allegations, claims and innuendo – chapter and verse in the public domain.
Member of Parliament
09 December, 2010
- RBI Doesn't Know How Many Notes Scrapped
- Centre Clears Jallikattu Ordinance
- After Teachers Protest, JNU Cuts Salary
- 'India Using Terrorism to Create Unrest Within Pakistan'
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Car Bomb in Afghanistan Kills 2, Including Police Commander
- Clinton Attends Trump's Inauguration Who Urges Attendees To Give Her And Bill Clinton A Standing Ovation
- Jallikattu: PM Ensures All Efforts Being Made To Fulfill Cultural Aspirations of Tamil People
- Centre Clears Jallikattu Ordinance, Prevention Of Cruelty to Animals Act Not To Be Applied To Bulls
- Now In The White House, Trump Signs Order To 'Minimise Burden' Of Obamacare
- 'We Will Bring Back Our Dreams,' Says President Trump
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Do Dangal Girl Zaira’s Trolls Prove Kashmiri Youth Are Angry With Anything That Steals Their Aazadi Narrative?
- Trump Tweets A Picture Of Himself Writing Inaugural Speech: Here's How Twitteraties reacted
- Bombay High Court Thinks Hindu Rashtra Sena Men Who ‘Murdered’ A Muslim Over Religion Deserves A Bail As They Were Provoked
- Security Ramped Up At Delhi Airport And Metros After IB Report Says Seven Terrorists Possess Indian Army Uniforms