'A Lapse In Good Judgment'
Dear Mr. Tata,
I welcome your joining this debate. It is an important one and needs to be settled in full public view. Unfortunately, your response is a typical one that ducks the main issues and instead attempts to shoot the messenger!
I am only disappointed, but no longer surprised, that in sharp contrast to my efforts to go out of the way to keep this debate relating to facts and policy discussions – your letter is intensely personal, attributes feeble motives (including amusing Political ones) and most unbecoming of the House of Tatas. I can only think that this is a lapse in good judgment. I particularly find your self-appointed defence of the Prime Minister and Government very irrelevant.
Nevertheless, I promise to keep my response dignified and steadfastly refuse to fall to your level of personal attacks.
On facts, your letter is not just exceptionally weak, but in fact, refuses to engage on the issues that I had raised – the yawning gap between what you say in public and what your companies do. While those remain unanswered, I will certainly reply shortly with my response. I promise to rebut your allegations, claims and innuendo – chapter and verse in the public domain.
Member of Parliament
09 December, 2010
- Maoist Attacks: CRPF Headless For Over Two Months
- Prepare for 'Movement' If Exit Poll Results Come True, Says Kejriwal
- Chetan Bhagat's Book in DU Syllabus
- Dhinakaran Accepts Meeting Middleman
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Official Websites Of 2 IITs, AMU, DU Hacked, Pro-Pak Slogans Displayed
- Union Minister Kalraj Mishra Says Involvement Of People Through Khadi Industry Can Help Uproot Terrorism
- Shortage of AIDS Drugs: HC Seeks Centre, Delhi Govt Stand
- SC Grants Bail To Former AMU Scholar & Sabarmati Express Blast Accused Who Spent Over 16 Years In Jail
- Dry, Hot Weather Continues in Capital
- Inability to Fight Naxals Due to CM Raman Singh's Lack of Will: Cong
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Patanjali's Amla Juice Found Unfit For Consumption, Defence Department Suspends Sale
- In Last 5 Years, Blood Enough To Fill 53 Water Tankers Wasted Across The Country
- Tamil Nadu Minister Has A Brainwave: Float Thermocol To Prevent Water Evaporation In Vaigai Dam
- Facebook’s 'Tag a Friend' Memes Hit a Disgusting Low As They Become Increasingly Racist And Sexist