Youth Dies During Physical Ability Test
A 28-year-old youth died during physical ability test for recruitment as sub-inspector in Uttar Pradesh police, a senior police official said today.
Six out of 100 aspirants, who ran for 10 kilometre race which is part of the physical ability test, felt unconscious yesterday, Senior Superintendent of Police J Ravindra Gaud said.
He said that six youths - Nitin, Arif, Achal Sharma, Sugandh Upadhyaya, Sanjeev and Zulfikaar were taken to the district hospital.
The SSP said that while five regained consciousness, condition of Nitin did not improve and was shifted to another hospital where he died during treatment late night.
The cause of death would be known after the post mortem, he added.
- Cabinet Drops 1% Additional Tax From GST Bill
- RBI Slaps Rs 27-Cr Penalty on 13 Banks for FEMA Violations
- SC Critical of Magistrate Ordering Probe in Rahul Defamation Case
- Modi May Get Me Killed as Well: Kejriwal
- Sharif Describes Kashmir As 'Unfinished Agenda' of UN
- Key Witness Says Salman Khan Killed the Chinkara
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- BJP Objects to Digvijay's Tweets to His Partymen in Assembly
- Four Una Dalit Victims Admitted to Hospital Again
- Local Muslims Stayed Away From Kalam Statue Function: Ulemas
- Police Declares Eight Puri Temple Servitors As 'Absconders'
- Bharti Airtel Q1 Profit Dips 31% to Rs 1,462 Cr
- Chance for Reformation Has to be Given to Young Offenders: SC
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED