Youth Dies During Physical Ability Test
A 28-year-old youth died during physical ability test for recruitment as sub-inspector in Uttar Pradesh police, a senior police official said today.
Six out of 100 aspirants, who ran for 10 kilometre race which is part of the physical ability test, felt unconscious yesterday, Senior Superintendent of Police J Ravindra Gaud said.
He said that six youths - Nitin, Arif, Achal Sharma, Sugandh Upadhyaya, Sanjeev and Zulfikaar were taken to the district hospital.
The SSP said that while five regained consciousness, condition of Nitin did not improve and was shifted to another hospital where he died during treatment late night.
The cause of death would be known after the post mortem, he added.
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10