Women, Children Tie Rakhi on Modi's Wrist
Women from all walks of life and school children today tied 'rakhi' on the wrist of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
"Greetings on the auspicious festival of Raksha Bandhan," Modi said in his message.
Widows from Vrindavan and Varanasi, women members of various organisations including BJP Mahila Morcha, Delhi Sikh Pratinidhi Sabha, school children, specially-abled children and women MPs from Gujarat were among those who tied rakhi to the Prime Minister.
Minority Affairs Minister Najma Heptulla and Sadhvi Rithambara also greeted the Prime Minister and tied rakhi on his wrist.
- 'One Nation One Tax' to Eliminate Corruption: Jaitley on GST
- Assam Flood Situation 'Grave And Challenging': Rajnath
- Karnataka CM's Son Dies of Pancreatitis in Belgium
- Clashes in Kashmir, Curfew Lifted in Many Areas
- Kashmir: Army Foils Infiltration Bid, Two Militants, Two Soldiers Killed
- Save the Children-Supported Syria Maternity Hospital Bombed
- Outlook Cover Story On RSS Trafficking Goes Viral
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Army Takes Possession of Adarsh Building
- Angul SP Injured in Clash Between BJD, BJP in Odisha
- Terrorists Like Burhan Wani Don't Deserve Second Chance: Deputy CM
- West Indies Reach 88 for 4 at Lunch vs India on Day 1
- 16 Killed in Texas Hot Air Balloon Crash
- Court Convicts Film Director Farooqui of Raping US Researcher
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED