Women, Children Tie Rakhi on Modi's Wrist
Women from all walks of life and school children today tied 'rakhi' on the wrist of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
"Greetings on the auspicious festival of Raksha Bandhan," Modi said in his message.
Widows from Vrindavan and Varanasi, women members of various organisations including BJP Mahila Morcha, Delhi Sikh Pratinidhi Sabha, school children, specially-abled children and women MPs from Gujarat were among those who tied rakhi to the Prime Minister.
Minority Affairs Minister Najma Heptulla and Sadhvi Rithambara also greeted the Prime Minister and tied rakhi on his wrist.
- Aziz Says 'Insufficient Evidence' On Indian Spy, Pak Denies
- Triple Talaq 'Cruel' And 'Most Demeaning', Says Allahabad HC
- Stranded Tourists On Andaman & Nicobar Islands Safe: Rajnath Singh
- 'Devil Of The Year': How Twitter Is Reacting To Latest TIME Magazine Cover
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Modi Is Now Seen As Messiah Of Poor And Honest: BJP
- Old Notes Invalid For Rail, Metro, Bus Tickets From Dec 10
- India To Become 'Major Defence Partner' Of US
- Churning On In AIADMK Over Who Will Step Into Amma's Shoes
- Demonetisation Is An 'Effective Step' In Curbing Corruption, Says Arvind Panagaria
- PM Singularly Responsible For Economic Mess: CPI(M)
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED