Women, Children Tie Rakhi on Modi's Wrist
Women from all walks of life and school children today tied 'rakhi' on the wrist of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
"Greetings on the auspicious festival of Raksha Bandhan," Modi said in his message.
Widows from Vrindavan and Varanasi, women members of various organisations including BJP Mahila Morcha, Delhi Sikh Pratinidhi Sabha, school children, specially-abled children and women MPs from Gujarat were among those who tied rakhi to the Prime Minister.
Minority Affairs Minister Najma Heptulla and Sadhvi Rithambara also greeted the Prime Minister and tied rakhi on his wrist.
- Pakistan: 149 Dead, 117 Injured After Oil Tanker Catches Fire
- 7 Killed As Cable Car Plummets In Gulmarg
- 'Black Night' Can't Be Forgotten: Modi On Emergency
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Pak's BAT Team Carried Headband Camera, Dagger to Mutilate, Record Attack on Indian Army
- India Cannot Progress Without Hindi, Says Union Minister Naidu
- More Garbage Than Land For People In Delhi, Says High Court
- Army Jawan's Father Hides News Of Son’s Death So That Grandson Could Celebrate B’day