Woman Alleges Man of Rape on Pretext of Marriage
A 22-year-old man has been booked for allegedly raping a woman on a false promise of marriage, police said today.
The woman filed a complaint against Anil, with whom she had a live-in relationship after he had proposed to her. They used to study in the same college and were staying together in a rented flat in SGM Nagar here, police said.
In the complaint, the woman alleged that she was repeatedly raped by Anil and he abused her before asking her to leave the accommodation where they were living together. He also refused to marry her, as he had promised earlier, she alleged, following which she approached the police.
A case of rape has been filed against Anil and a man hunt has been launched to nab him, police said.
- CBI Court to Frame Charges Against Advani, Others
- Cyclone Mora Hits B'desh, India On High Alert
- 'Had A Good Interaction,' Says PM Modi After Meeting German Chancellor Merkel
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10