Will Give Away 'Serial Kisser' Crown to Alia: Emraan Hashmi
Tagged as the 'serial kisser' of Bollywood, actor Emraan Hashmi said though a lot of new actors are following on his footsteps, he would like to give away the crown to his cousin and actress Alia Bhatt.
The actor with his initial films had set a sort of a trend to have kissing scenes in his films.
He said he would like to retain the 'tag' with him only, but if he had to pass on it to someone, it would be Alia.
"It would be Alia. But I want to monopolise the crown. Someone has to reach up to my run rate (of doing such numerous scenes). So it will take time for the new actors to be there," Emraan joked.
The Jannat actor will be next seen in director Kunal Deshmukh's Raja Natwarlal, which also stars Pakistani actress Humaima Malick.
Even Deshmukh, who has earlier directed Emraan in couple of films, said that audiences do not watch Emraan's film it does not have his trademark 'kissing scenes'.
"I remember watching Tum Mile in a theatre, and the person sitting next to me was wondering why I did not kiss Soha Ali Khan in a particular scene. There are few labels that an actor gets attached to and becomes synonymous with it, like Salman Khan is with removing shirt in a film," Emraan told PTI.
Though loved by the audiences as a 'serial kisser', Emraan's family isn't happy with it.
"The career choices are taken by me. My wife and father has problem with it. But they don't say anything as it is my career choice and they don't want to control that. They know I do it for my longevity," he said.
FROM OUTLOOKCinemaA retrospective of the master's early works, resurrected from old damaged prints, enthrals audiences across the US...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBThe hype around the launch of Kabali is another remore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESHollywood actor Mel Gibson has paid a touching trimore from WIRES>>>
- Rate Cut Possible Only If Inflation Eases: Rajan
- Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa Conferred Khel Ratna Along With Jitu Rai
- Curfew Lifted in Kashmir After 51 Days of Lockdown
- SC Pulls Up Azam Khan for Calling Bulandshahr Gangrape a 'Political Conspiracy'
- Submarine Data Leak Being Viewed 'Very Seriously': Navy chief
- Usain Bolt Won Nine Olympic Golds Because Of Beef: BJP MP
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Racism Row After South Africa School Asks Girls to Straighten Hair
- Dana Majhi Takes Part in 'Padayatra' Organised by Congress
- NIA Summons Geelani's Elder Son for Questioning
- John Kerry Samples Delhi Traffic, Gets Stuck in Jam Due to Waterlogging
- EC Notice to Maharashtra BJP, 7 Other Parties for Not Filing Tax Returns
- Govt Defers Mega Spectrum Auction by 2 Days to Oct 1
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED