Will 'Consider' If Amar Proposes to Rejoin SP, Says Shivpal
The meeting between Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and Amar Singh is a "good beginning" and if Singh gives any proposal to rejoin the party it will be considered, senior party leader Shivpal Yadav said today.
"The meeting is a good beginning. If he (Amar) gives any proposal for rejoining the party, it will be considered," party leader and Cabinet minister Shivpal Yadav told reporters in reply to a question.
The minister was here to assess the situation in flood-hit areas of the district.
When asked that party general secretary Ramgopal Yadav had ruled out Singh's re-induction into the party, Shivpal said, "This is discretion of 'netaji' (Mulayam) to decide whom to keep in the party or not".
Singh met Yadav in Lucknow today fuelling speculation about his rejoining the party.
- Encounter In Assam Was Fake, Says Top CRPF Officer
- Nepal Prime Minister Prachanda Resigns
- 'Enemy' Will Remember Pakistan's Response
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10