Will 'Consider' If Amar Proposes to Rejoin SP, Says Shivpal
The meeting between Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and Amar Singh is a "good beginning" and if Singh gives any proposal to rejoin the party it will be considered, senior party leader Shivpal Yadav said today.
"The meeting is a good beginning. If he (Amar) gives any proposal for rejoining the party, it will be considered," party leader and Cabinet minister Shivpal Yadav told reporters in reply to a question.
The minister was here to assess the situation in flood-hit areas of the district.
When asked that party general secretary Ramgopal Yadav had ruled out Singh's re-induction into the party, Shivpal said, "This is discretion of 'netaji' (Mulayam) to decide whom to keep in the party or not".
Singh met Yadav in Lucknow today fuelling speculation about his rejoining the party.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- BMC: Congress’s Gurudas Kamat Opposes Tie Up With Shiv Sena
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman