Will 'Consider' If Amar Proposes to Rejoin SP, Says Shivpal
The meeting between Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and Amar Singh is a "good beginning" and if Singh gives any proposal to rejoin the party it will be considered, senior party leader Shivpal Yadav said today.
"The meeting is a good beginning. If he (Amar) gives any proposal for rejoining the party, it will be considered," party leader and Cabinet minister Shivpal Yadav told reporters in reply to a question.
The minister was here to assess the situation in flood-hit areas of the district.
When asked that party general secretary Ramgopal Yadav had ruled out Singh's re-induction into the party, Shivpal said, "This is discretion of 'netaji' (Mulayam) to decide whom to keep in the party or not".
Singh met Yadav in Lucknow today fuelling speculation about his rejoining the party.
- Texas: One Dead, Multiple Victims in Separate Shootings
- Kashmir Unrest: Toll Mounts to 49 as Curfew Continues
- Yemen Government Accepts UN Peace Deal
- India Will Also Win Hearts With Their Conduct in Rio: Modi
- My Economic Plan Would Create 10 Mn Jobs, Says Clinton
- Khattar to Visit Gurgaon Check to Traffic Woes
- Outlook Cover Story On RSS Trafficking Goes Viral
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- PM Pitches for Technological Solutions to Daily Life Problems
- Tokyo Votes to Elect New Governor After Scandals
- All 16 on Hot Air Balloon Killed in Fiery Crash in Texas
- Bulandshahr Gangrape: 14 People Detained
- Somalia: At Least Nine Killed in Attack on Security Facility
- UP: Kanwariya Run Over by Truck, Irate Pilgrims Damage Vehicles
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED