Why Is PM Ignoring Kashmir Valley?: Tarigami
CPM today flayed Prime Minister Narendra Modi for "ignoring" the Valley during his two visits to Jammu and Kashmir in last five weeks.
"Is this deliberate on part of the Prime Minister to ignore Kashmir Valley?" questioned CPM state secretary M Y Tarigami.
He said during the two visits to the state since July 4, Modi has visited and held public rallies in both Jammu and Ladakh regions but no such event has been conducted in Kashmir.
"I am wondering what message does the Prime Minister want to convey to the people of the Valley!" he said.
Referring to Modi's visit to Uri in Baramulla district on July 4, Tarigami said it was more of a "touch and go" affair.
"He (Modi) did not even meet a single local person, not to talk about holding a public rally," Tarigami added.
- Stone-Pelters Should Fire Weapons, Then I Could Do What I Want: Rawat
- Impose Governor's Rule If J&K Is To Be Saved: Farooq Abdullah
- Narada Journalists Threaten Hunger Strike Over Dues
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10