WB: Youth With Ebola Symptoms Admitted to Raiganj Hospital
A youth, who recently returned from Africa, has been admitted to Raiganj District Hospital here with symptoms of Ebola disease, a senior health department officer said today.
25-year-old youth Alip Das, a resident of Sikarpur village of the district, has been admitted to the district hospital with symtoms of Ebola disease, North Dinanjpur Chief Medical Officer Health (CMOH) D Mondal said.
The CMOH said Das returned from Nigeria recently.
He has been kept under observation in the hospital, the CMOH added.
- NADA Concludes Hearing, Decision on Narsingh's Fate Deferred
- FM Hits Back at Rahul, Says NDA Has Brought Down Inflation
- Eminent Writer Mahasweta Devi Dies at 90
- Rajnath to Raise Pak-Sponsored Terror, No Bilateral With Pak Counterpart
- Assam: Flood Situation Grim, Sonowal Visits Majuli Island
- Obama Passes Baton to Clinton, Says No One More Qualified
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Malpractices in Vyapam: SC Bench Seeks Clarification in Order
- Facing Death Threat From Kejriwal, His Men, Sacked AAP Minister
- India-Bangladesh to Fight Terror Jointly
- Mayawati Ridicules UP Govt for Not Arresting Dayashankar
- PM Extends Support to Bangladesh in Fight Against Terrorism
- Four Killed in Lightning Strike in Bihar, Rivers in Spate in UP
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED