WB: 59 Fall Ill After Having Dinner
Around 59 people fell ill after having dinner at a marriage ceremony in Nadia district, Health department sources said today.
Many of the invited persons at the marriage ceremony fell ill soon after taking dinner on Saturday at Parniyamatpur village. About 59 persons, those who fell ill were rushed to Ranaghat Sub-divisional Hospital and later some of them referred to Kalyani JNM Hospital.
Hospital sources said, the persons fell ill due to food poisoning. All of them are now out of danger.
FROM OUTLOOKInvestigationThe adulteration of milk with hazardous chemicals is reaching epidemic proportions...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBState SnippetsCharity gone awry In their enthusiasm to help themore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESGovernment today promised to commission a researchmore from WIRES>>>
- Indian Origin Punjabi Bus Driver Burnt to Death in Australia
- SC Dismisses Petition, Says Armed Forces Answerable To Government
- Fifteen Pakistan Rangers Killed In BSF's Retaliatory Fire In The Past Week
- Judges Selection: SC Slams Centre for Bringing Courts to a Grinding Halt
- US Charges 61 People in Multi-Million Dollar Indian Call Center Scam
- Pak Violates Ceasefire Along LoC in Jammu, Rajouri, Kathua, Girl Injured
- Daily Curator: While India Plays Spy-Spy With Pakistan, China Issues Gentle Reminder
- Watch: Donald Trump Pulls Out All The Stops With 'Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkar'
- Daily Curator: What Happens In Family May Not Stay So
- Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
- Watch: Svetlana Kuznetsova Snips Her Hair And Bosses The Match
- Daily Curator: After Board Says Tata to Cyrus, Bombay HC May Have a Case to Hear
- India Third in Terror Deaths After ISIS-Boko Haram Areas: SC Told
- War No Option, Pak Should Take Initiative for Peace: Mehbooba
- Pak Army Says No Soldiers Killed in Firing at Border
- DND Flyway onnecting Noida to Delhi to Remain Toll Free: SC
- Swamy Asks PM to Form Multi-Agency SIT to Probe Tatas
- Northern Ireland Rejects Brexit Court Challenge
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED