Visitors Not Be Allowed Inside Airport Terminals From Aug 5-20
Visitors, including relatives of the passengers, will not be allowed inside the terminals of the airport here from August 5 to 20 as part of security measures in connection with the Independence Day.
The security measures are being initiated as per the instruction of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Securities, Director of Cochin International Airport Ltd A C K Nair said.
Passengers have to reach the airport early as stringent security checks would be in force, a press release from CIAL said.
FROM OUTLOOKppps: anomaliesTouted as a panacea for all ills in infrastructure projects, many PPPs are now being questioned for scam...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBState SnippetsThe long awaited Chandigarh International Airportmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESThe Government today said it has so far issued licmore from WIRES>>>
- Eminent Writer Mahasweta Devi Dies at 90
- Why Is Dal So Expensive, Rahul Asks Modi
- Rajnath to Raise Pak-Sponsored Terror, No Bilateral With Pak Counterpart
- Assam: Flood Situation Grim, Sonowal Visits Majuli Island
- Javadekar Meets RSS, Its Affiliates, Discusses New Education Policy
- Obama Passes Baton to Clinton, Says No One More Qualified
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Bring More Experts to Government, Says NITI Aayog
- Male Prostitution Prevalent in Goa Prisons: Rane
- Ajmer Dargah Spiritual Head Asks Muslims to Protect Cows
- UP: Dalit Couple Hacked to Death Over Rs 15
- Phagwara Clashes: Security of Six Leaders Downsized
- Defamation Cases Should Not be Used As a Political Weapon: SC
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED