Visitors Not Be Allowed Inside Airport Terminals From Aug 5-20
Visitors, including relatives of the passengers, will not be allowed inside the terminals of the airport here from August 5 to 20 as part of security measures in connection with the Independence Day.
The security measures are being initiated as per the instruction of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Securities, Director of Cochin International Airport Ltd A C K Nair said.
Passengers have to reach the airport early as stringent security checks would be in force, a press release from CIAL said.
FROM OUTLOOKppps: anomaliesTouted as a panacea for all ills in infrastructure projects, many PPPs are now being questioned for scam...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBState SnippetsThe long awaited Chandigarh International Airportmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESThe Government today said it has so far issued licmore from WIRES>>>
- Sting Operation: BJP Lodges Complaint Against Odisha CM, BJD MLAs
- GDP Growth Slows Down to 7.1%, Lowest in 6 Quarters
- Bezwada Wilson, T.M. Krishna Receive Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Dhingra Committee Submits 182-Page Report on Haryana Land Deals
- Ola Drivers Gangrape 12-Yr-Old in Kolkata, Kill, Toss Her Body Into Canal
- Let the Late Russian's Family Keep London Silver: Yogeshwar
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Nobel Prize Winner Roger Tsien Dies, Helped Track Cells
- Discussed Wall Not Payment in Meeting With Mexican President: Trump
- Brazil's President Rousseff Ousted From Office by Senate
- Bring Poor, Weaker Sections to Party Fold, Modi Tells BJP's Rajya Sabha MPs
- At Nearly 43%, Muslims Have Highest Per Cent of Illiterates: Census
- Sensex Up 66 Points, Nifty Above 8,800 in Early Trade
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED