US Demands Justice for 'Unconscionable Crime' of MH17: Kerry
US Secretary of State John Kerry today demanded that those responsible for bringing down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 over Ukraine be brought to justice.
"We affirm to Australia and the world that we absolutely demand justice for this unconscionable crime. We will see this through together," he said in Sydney.
The plane, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 on board.
"This is unconscionable on a huge international order," Kerry added.
"We are pressing for a full investigation - this type of weapon (used) we have seen on our imagery ... So really it is no mystery where it came from and where these weapons have come from.
"But we need a complete investigation to legitimise whatever steps we take going down the road.
- CBI Court to Frame Charges Against Advani, Others
- Cyclone Mora Hits B'desh, India On High Alert
- 'Had A Good Interaction,' Says PM Modi After Meeting German Chancellor Merkel
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10