US Demands Justice for 'Unconscionable Crime' of MH17: Kerry
US Secretary of State John Kerry today demanded that those responsible for bringing down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 over Ukraine be brought to justice.
"We affirm to Australia and the world that we absolutely demand justice for this unconscionable crime. We will see this through together," he said in Sydney.
The plane, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 on board.
"This is unconscionable on a huge international order," Kerry added.
"We are pressing for a full investigation - this type of weapon (used) we have seen on our imagery ... So really it is no mystery where it came from and where these weapons have come from.
"But we need a complete investigation to legitimise whatever steps we take going down the road.
- Amma's Niece Deepa Launches Political Forum
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Kim Jong-Nam Was Killed By Lethal VX Nerve Agent
- 5 Crore Indians Suffer From Depression
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- On Jayalalithaa's 69th Birth Anniversary, Niece Deepa Launches 'MGR AMMA Deepa Forum'
- Labourers In Haryana To Get Breakfast For Rs 5, Full Meal For Rs 10
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Man Sitting On Indefinite Hunger Strike Gets Married At The Protest Site
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Female Intruder From Pakistan Shot Dead, Another Arrested By The BSF
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman