UP: Woman Injured As She Jumps From Train to Escape Harassment
A 25-year-old woman from Delhi was seriously injured when she allegedly jumped out of a moving train to escape harassment from two youths who were eve-teasing her and trying to snatch her bag.
According to Government Railway Police, the incident occurred near Shamli railway station yesterday when the girl, a resident of Mukherjee Nagar, was travelling with her two brothers on Ajmer-Haridwar Express from Delhi to Haridwar.
The victim's brothers, Vikas and Ankit, said that she jumped out of the train when the unidentified youths started misbehaving with her. The youths also snatched her bag and fled.
The injured woman was rushed to Shamli hospital. Later she was referred to a Delhi hospital in serious condition.
- Modi Government Gears Up To Counter China's OBOR
- Wreckage Of Missing Sukhoi Fighter Jet Found
- Modi Govt Should Rethink NITI Aayog Existence: RSS trade union
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' to release in China
- Angry Over Amit Shah's Comment, Telangana CM Says No Final Decision On Supporting BJP For President Post
- Indian Woman Uzma, Who Was Forced to Marry Pakistani Man, Returns Home, Swaraj Calls Her 'India's Daughter'
- Malayali Man Brings His Pakistani Lover And Her Parents to India With Fake Docs, All Detained in Bengaluru
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10