UP: 60-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Raped by Drunk Son
A 60-year-old woman was allegedly raped by her son following which he was arrested at Kohna area here, police said.
The incident occurred late last night when Sanjay (40) returned home in an inebriated condition and raped his mother, Superintendent of Police West Harish Chandra said.
After the alleged incident took place, the victim raised an alarm following which the neighbours rushed in and rescued her by locking the accused, he said.
The neighbours beat up the accused and informed his sister and the police, he added.
The accused was arrested after his sister lodged an FIR against him, the SP said, adding the victim has been sent for medical examination.
- Stone-Pelters Should Fire Weapons, Then I Could Do What I Want: Rawat
- Impose Governor's Rule If J&K Is To Be Saved: Farooq Abdullah
- Narada Journalists Threaten Hunger Strike Over Dues
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10