UN Solider Injured in Sinai
An American UN peacekeeper soldier has been shot at by unidentified gunmen in Sheikh Zowayed in North Sinai.
The victim has received medical assistance at the UN camp in Al-Gora area in south Sheikh Zowayed, where they are stationed and the gunmen are yet to be identified, Youm7 reported.
The shot came from outside the camp and authorities are investigating the incident whihc took place yesterday.
The Egyptian Armed Forces raided some of the North Sinai cities yesterday and killed at least 11 and arrested 20 suspects, a military source said.
The incident is similar to that of July 26, when a mortar shell fell near a UN peacekeeper camp near Al-Goura in Rafah, killing two children and a married couple.
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10