Train Movement to Be Affected for Nearly Two Hours on Aug 15
Train movement between old Delhi and Shahadara railway stations will remain temporarily suspended from 6.45 AM to 8.30 AM on August 15 on account of the Independence Day ceremony at the Red Fort.
As a result of the temporary suspension of services, many trains will be regulated, rescheduled and diverted to different stations on this day, said a senior Northern Railway official.
While six trains including Kalka-Howrah mail, Lalgarh- Assam Express will be regulated at the old Delhi station till clearance, Azamgarh-Delhi Kaifiyat Express will be regulated at Sahibabad and Pratapgarh–Delhi Padmavat Express will be regulated at Shahadra.
Dehradun–Sarai Rohilla Mussoorie Express will be diverted towards Sahibabad and Tilak Bridge and the Sonepat-Old Delhi-Sahibabad EMU train will be diverted to run through Subzi Mandi-New Delhi-Tilak Bridge to Sahibabad.
The departute schedule of Shamli–Old Delhi passenger service, Old Delhi-Alipurduar Mahananda Express and Garhwal Express have been changed keeping the Independence Day function in mind.
Ghaziabad-New Delhi EMU and Old Delhi-Ghaziabad EMU trains will remain cancelled.
- CBSE Announces Class 12 Exam Results, Topper Scores 99.6%
- Curfew In Srinagar Day After Bhat Killed
- Police Reveal Photos Of Manchester Bomber
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10