Train Movement to Be Affected for Nearly Two Hours on Aug 15
Train movement between old Delhi and Shahadara railway stations will remain temporarily suspended from 6.45 AM to 8.30 AM on August 15 on account of the Independence Day ceremony at the Red Fort.
As a result of the temporary suspension of services, many trains will be regulated, rescheduled and diverted to different stations on this day, said a senior Northern Railway official.
While six trains including Kalka-Howrah mail, Lalgarh- Assam Express will be regulated at the old Delhi station till clearance, Azamgarh-Delhi Kaifiyat Express will be regulated at Sahibabad and Pratapgarh–Delhi Padmavat Express will be regulated at Shahadra.
Dehradun–Sarai Rohilla Mussoorie Express will be diverted towards Sahibabad and Tilak Bridge and the Sonepat-Old Delhi-Sahibabad EMU train will be diverted to run through Subzi Mandi-New Delhi-Tilak Bridge to Sahibabad.
The departute schedule of Shamli–Old Delhi passenger service, Old Delhi-Alipurduar Mahananda Express and Garhwal Express have been changed keeping the Independence Day function in mind.
Ghaziabad-New Delhi EMU and Old Delhi-Ghaziabad EMU trains will remain cancelled.
FROM OUTLOOKRailwaysLack of funds, poor planning, fare disparity Nitish Kumar wants to rid the Railways of its ills...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBDiaryWhile team Great Britain stunned the world by relemore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESKolkata, July 23 (PTI) Union Minister of State formore from WIRES>>>
- Open the Dam Shutters, SC Asks Karnataka to Release 6000 Cusecs of Water to TN
- After Indus Water Treaty, India Will Now Review the Most Favoured Nation Status Given to Pak
- Corruption Accused Ex-Corporate Affairs DG Bansal Commits Suicide Along With Son
- Clinton Puts Trump on Defensive in Fiery First Presidential Debate
- USA: Nine Injured in Shooting at Strip Mall in Houston
- Abandon 'Dream' of Obtaining Kashmir: Swaraj to Pakistan
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Watch: A Poacher's Court Tries To Save Elephants And Rhinos In Africa
- US Bans Many Soaps With Harmful Chemicals, Indians Too at Health Risk
- 6-Year-Old Boy Wonder Cooks Kerala's Puttu for US Audience on Ellen Show
- Bound By Chain Great Dane Starved To Death
- Yashvardhan Sinha Appointed India's High Commissioner to UK
- BSF Orders More Non-Lethal Weapons for Use at Bangladesh Border
- Pathankot on High Alert, Search Operation Launched
- Curfew Relaxed for Six Hours in Kishtwar District of J&K
- India Confronts Pak Envoy With Proof of Uri Attack's Cross Border Origins
- Pakistani Actors Should Condemn Uri Attack: Anupam Kher
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED