T'gana CM Orders Release of Rs 404.58 Cr for Farmers' Subsidy
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao today ordered the release of Rs 404.58 crore towards input subsidy to farmers whose crops were damaged due to different natural calamities from 2009-10 to 2014.
Besides this, the Chief Minister has also issued instructions for the release of Rs 75.84 crore towards input subsidy to the farmers whose crops suffered damages due to hail-storms and heavy rains, which occurred between 2009-2013.
Thus the total amount now released stands at Rs 480.42 crore, an official release said.
The release of the amount has been pending for long and it has been released now.
The district-wise break up of the released Rs 404.58 crore is-- Ranga Reddy (Rs 28.62 crore), Medak (Rs 34.33 crore), Nizamabad (Rs 1.27 crore), Mahabubnagar (Rs 96.11 crore), Nalgonda (Rs 72.85 crore), Waranagal (Rs 18.69 crore), Khammam (Rs 1.35 crore), Karimnagar (Rs 87.09 crore), Adilabad (Rs 64.26 crore), the release said.
"The payment of input subsidy will be done directly to the bank accounts of farmers and payment shall be made within a period of 90 days from the date of release of funds. Every farmer will be entitled for input subsidy for only one disaster for the same agriculture season," the release added.
- Suicide Bomber Responsible For Manchester Blast
- Police Confirm Probe Still On Against Major Who Used Civilian As Human-Shield
- Manchester Attack: 'Broken.. I'm Sorry', Says Pop Singer Ariana Whose Concert Was Hit
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 1984 Riots: Congress Leader Jagdish Tytler Refuses To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Bomb Scare Delays Movie Screening At Cannes
- Indian Railways' First Ever High-Speed Luxurious Train, Tejas Express, To Be Flagged Off Today
- Allegations Prove Others Are Scared of AAP's Anti-Corruption Campaign: Kejriwal
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10