T'gana CM Orders Release of Rs 404.58 Cr for Farmers' Subsidy
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao today ordered the release of Rs 404.58 crore towards input subsidy to farmers whose crops were damaged due to different natural calamities from 2009-10 to 2014.
Besides this, the Chief Minister has also issued instructions for the release of Rs 75.84 crore towards input subsidy to the farmers whose crops suffered damages due to hail-storms and heavy rains, which occurred between 2009-2013.
Thus the total amount now released stands at Rs 480.42 crore, an official release said.
The release of the amount has been pending for long and it has been released now.
The district-wise break up of the released Rs 404.58 crore is-- Ranga Reddy (Rs 28.62 crore), Medak (Rs 34.33 crore), Nizamabad (Rs 1.27 crore), Mahabubnagar (Rs 96.11 crore), Nalgonda (Rs 72.85 crore), Waranagal (Rs 18.69 crore), Khammam (Rs 1.35 crore), Karimnagar (Rs 87.09 crore), Adilabad (Rs 64.26 crore), the release said.
"The payment of input subsidy will be done directly to the bank accounts of farmers and payment shall be made within a period of 90 days from the date of release of funds. Every farmer will be entitled for input subsidy for only one disaster for the same agriculture season," the release added.
- Samsung Heir Indicted For Bribery, Embezzlement
- Uber Asks Top Executive To Go For Hiding Sexual Harassment Charge
- Ringing Bells Manager Arrested For Fraud
- 'Have Killed Iranians': Kansas Shooter Told Bartender
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- OECD Cuts India's Growth to 7%, Says India a Star Performer
- 'It's About The Freedom To Coexist Yet Disagree':Hundreds Participate In DU Protest March Against ABVP
- Shooter Jitu Rai Wins Bronze in ISSF World Cup
- FIR Registered Against Unknown Persons In Connection With The Case Of Kargil Martyr's Daughter
- RBI Sets Up Panel to Review Cyber Threats
- Reliance Jio's Tariff Aggressive, Unsustainable, Says Airtel's Sunil Mittal
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Delhi Court Acquits 2 In 2005 Serial Blasts, Sentences Third Accused To 10-Year Jail Term
- Govt Plans Chaupals To Link Weaker Sections To Cashless System
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events