Ten More Nurses Arrive in Kerala From Libya
Ten more Indian nurses working in strife-torn Libya arrived here this morning from Dubai.
The nurses, all working in the Tripoli Medical college Hospital, arrived here by a scheduled Emirates flight from Dubai, airport officials said.
Yesterday, 44 nurses from Libya had reached the state.
The nurses, hailing from Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, and Pathnamthitta districts, were given Rs 2,000 as travel expenses by the officials of Non-Resident Keralite Affairs.
FROM OUTLOOKLifestylePronto pujas and instant mantras speed the new age priest on his way to the NRI faithful...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBOPINIONIt is balle-balle time for Punjabis in Canada aftemore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESSoni MishraNew Delhi, Dec 31 (PTI) Their ancestorsmore from WIRES>>>
- Kabul: Blast Rips Through Protest, 20 Dead, 160 Wounded
- Eminent Painter S.H. Raza Dies at 94
- Kashmir Unrest: Curfew Lifted From Four Districts
- Chennai: Search Continues for Missing IAF Plane
- Clinton Picks Senator Tim Kaine as VP Running Mate
- 'Lone' Munich Shooter Kills Nine in Mall Rampage, Commits Suicide
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Mehbooba Visits Victims' Families, Seeks Public Help to End Violence
- BJP Demands Probe Into Role of NC in Kashmir Unrest
- BSP-BJP in Competition on Using Foul Language: Akhilesh Yadav
- J&K: Minor Girl Allegedly Raped by Teacher in School
- 'Big Brother Watching' Process Would Be Unpleasant: Jaitley on Black Money
- Punjab: BSP Activists Hold Protest Rally
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED