Ten More Nurses Arrive in Kerala From Libya
Ten more Indian nurses working in strife-torn Libya arrived here this morning from Dubai.
The nurses, all working in the Tripoli Medical college Hospital, arrived here by a scheduled Emirates flight from Dubai, airport officials said.
Yesterday, 44 nurses from Libya had reached the state.
The nurses, hailing from Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, and Pathnamthitta districts, were given Rs 2,000 as travel expenses by the officials of Non-Resident Keralite Affairs.
FROM OUTLOOKLifestylePronto pujas and instant mantras speed the new age priest on his way to the NRI faithful...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBNews AnalysisDaughter of a Bengali bookkeeper and growing up inmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESSoni MishraNew Delhi, Dec 31 (PTI) Their ancestorsmore from WIRES>>>
- Never Blamed RSS as an Institution for Mahatma Gandhi's Killing: Rahul to SC
- Cabinet Clears Bill on Surrogacy
- Rajnath in Kashmir, Reviews Security Situation
- Sensitive Data on Scorpene Submarines Leaked
- Saradha Ponzi Case: ED Summons Nalini Chidambaram
- 38 Dead as Strong Quake Rattles Central Italy
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Anil Arora, Mr. Bookworm, R.I.P.
- Detractors Playing Into Hands of Gujarat Govt: Hardik
- Amarinder Singh Alleges Badal's Hand in Incidents of Sacrilege in Punjab
- Tremors in East, North-East India as Powerful Quake Hits Myanmar
- Are Dalits, Backwards Not Nationalists?: Rahul Asks Modi
- Pak court Reserves Verdict on Hafiz Saeed's Petition on Kashmir
- South Sudan Fighting Kills At Least 275
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED