Tata Getting Old and Suffering From Delusion: WB FM
West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mitra today countered Ratan Tata's remarks on lack of industrialisation in the state saying he may be suffering from delusion and that was why he made such comments.
"Tata is getting old and suffering from delusion. I do not know why he cannot understand about what is happening," Mitra told reporters on the sidelines of a CII seminar here.
Chairman emeritus of Tata Sons Ratan Tata remarked yesterday "there are no signs of industrial development in West Bengal" at an interactive session organised by Ladies Study Group of Indian Chamber of Commerce.
Mitra said that Tata group firm TCS was creating additional 20,000 jobs here, while Anil Ambani group, Emami were both setting up cement plants in the state.
"Recently, another Tata group firm Tata Metaliks had written to the state seeking expansion of their existing unit," he said.
"Is he not update with the information and why is his own office not briefing him correctly," Mitra said.
"He has the hobby of flying planes and let him fly," he said.
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10