Tapas Pal Admitted to Hospital After Suffering Brain Stroke
Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Pal was today admitted in a super speciality hospital here after suffering a brain stroke, hospital sources said.
"He (Pal) was brought to the hospital at 4 pm. Then MRI was conducted and it was found that he has suffered a brain stroke. He has been admitted in ICCU and is under 72-hour observation by the doctors," Belle Vue Hospital official P Tandon said.
Earlier in July, Paul (55) was admitted to the same hospital after a sudden spurt in his blood pressure.
Pal was recently in the news for threatening to kill opposition CPI-M workers and have their women raped if a single ruling party worker was attacked, a comment which drew widespread criticism and forced him to tender an apology.
- Suicide Bomber Responsible For Manchester Blast
- Sukhoi Fighter Jet Goes Missing Near Tezpur in Assam
- Ex-Congress MP Naveen Jindal Summoned As Accused In Coal-Scam Case
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 1984 Riots: Congress Leader Jagdish Tytler Refuses To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Bomb Scare Delays Movie Screening At Cannes
- Indian Railways' First Ever High-Speed Luxurious Train, Tejas Express, To Be Flagged Off Today
- Allegations Prove Others Are Scared of AAP's Anti-Corruption Campaign: Kejriwal
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10