Tapas Pal Admitted to Hospital After Suffering Brain Stroke
Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Pal was today admitted in a super speciality hospital here after suffering a brain stroke, hospital sources said.
"He (Pal) was brought to the hospital at 4 pm. Then MRI was conducted and it was found that he has suffered a brain stroke. He has been admitted in ICCU and is under 72-hour observation by the doctors," Belle Vue Hospital official P Tandon said.
Earlier in July, Paul (55) was admitted to the same hospital after a sudden spurt in his blood pressure.
Pal was recently in the news for threatening to kill opposition CPI-M workers and have their women raped if a single ruling party worker was attacked, a comment which drew widespread criticism and forced him to tender an apology.
- Pak Balochistan Province Assembly Resolution Condemns Modi
- PM's Fresh Bid on Kashmir: Talks of 'Ekta' And 'Mamata'
- JNU Rape Case: Varsity Suspends Accused Scholar
- Curfew in Some Parts of Srinagar, Two Towns in South Kashmir
- Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If Sworn In
- Pak: LeJ Terrorists Involved in Lanka Cricket Team Attack Killed
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Wet Outfield Denies India Chance to Level Series
- Delhi: 15-Year-Old Beaten to Death by Three Classmates, Says Police
- Scorpene Leak: DCNS Moves Aussie Court for Injunction Against The Australian
- Vadra, BJP MLA Engage in Verbal Spat Over Shaktiman
- Merkel Rejects Muslim Migrant Ban, Urges Fair Distribution
- Minor Raped by Juvenile Neighbour in Delhi
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED