Subway Rider Stabs Three on NY Platform
Police say a drunken passenger has stabbed three men on a subway platform in New York City.
The altercation happened early today as an uptown No. 6 train arrived at Grand Central Terminal.
Police say the fight started when an intoxicated man named Ivan DeLeon bumped into a child while exiting the train.
They say the 38-year-old DeLeon stabbed one man in the chest, one in the arm and one in the stomach.
The child was not harmed. The three men are being treated at Bellevue Hospital.
The man who was stabbed in the chest is in critical but stable condition. The other two suffered less serious injuries.
DeLeon was arrested on charges of assault, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon.
- Encounter In Assam Was Fake, Says Top CRPF Officer
- Nepal Prime Minister Prachanda Resigns
- 'Enemy' Will Remember Pakistan's Response
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10