Trump Blocks Stephen King On Twitter, J.K.Rowling Comes To The Rescue
Best-selling author Stephen King, who has been one of the most consistent critics of Donald Trump, appears to have been blocked by the US President's official Twitter handle.
The horror fiction writer made the revelation by posting on the micro-blogging site.
"Trump has blocked me from reading his tweets. I may have to kill myself," he wrote.
"Blocked! Condemned to an existential wasteland of Trumplessness!" his another post read.
Soon after "The Way Station" author tweeted, "Harry Potter" writer J K Rowling said she had King's back.
"I still have access. I'll DM them to you," Rowling wrote.
King was blocked after he posted about his daughter Ivanka.
"If Ivanka Trump had grown up in farm country, like some of us, she'd know her father is reaping exactly what he sowed," King had written.
- Dy SP Pandith Lynching: Two Arrested
- ISRO's PSLV-C38, With 31 Satellites, Blasts Off From Sriharikota
- Lalu Asks Nitish Not To Make 'Historic Blunder'
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Army Rejects Rifles Made in India for 2nd Year in A Row Citing Poor Quality
- Opposition Picks Meira Kumar As Its Presidential Candidate
- ‘Giant Head’ Baby Roona Begum Of Tripura Passes Away Days Before Her Surgery
- JNU Students' Union President, Two Others Suspended From Varsity Panels For 'Misconduct'