SRK Gets Extra Protection After Threats From Underworld
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been provided with additional police security after a heightened level of threat perception to his life from the underworld, police said today.
"Shah Rukh already has police security. We have now increased the security, going by the increased threat perception," said a police officer.
Police were deployed at his residence in suburban Bandra while the actor is presently not in the country, the officer added.
The additional police security deployment comes two days after film producer Ali Morani allegedly received threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari.
On Sunday, Bollywood producer Morani registered an FIR at Juhu police station claiming that unidentified bike-borne miscreants fired in the air outside his Juhu residence on Saturday night.
Before this, Morani has received extortion calls from a person, who claimed to be underworld don Ravi Pujari.
- Burhan Wani's Successor Sabzar Bhat, Killed
- After Rahul, Akhilesh Denied Entry To Saharanpur
- WHO Confirms First Zika Cases From Ahmedabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10