SpiceJet Rolls Out Limited-Period Special Offers
Rolling out yet another limited- period special fares offer, no-frill carrier SpiceJet today announced discounts on one-way all-inclusive fares starting as low as Rs 1,888.
The catch is you will have to book your flight by August 27 and travel between September 25 and January 15, an airline spokesperson said, adding the offer is applicable on all direct, via and onward flights on SpiceJet's domestic network.
There would be "limited inventory under the offer which will be available on first-come-first-served basis and is not applicable on group bookings," he said.
The airline has also waived off the convenience fee for customers using Internet banking to make payments on its website.
The fares charged under the offer would be "non- refundable and non-changeable, barring the taxes and fees which are refundable, the spokesperson said.
"This offer comes at a fantastic time with festivities just around the corner and I hope this will help our customers make the most from this festive season," said SpiceJet CCO Kaneswaran Avili.
The last time a sale offer was announced was only a month ago when IndiGo and GoAir joined the low-fare competition initiated by SpiceJet. Air India and Jet Airways also later joined the bandwagon.
- CBI Court to Frame Charges Against Advani, Others
- Cyclone Mora Hits B'desh, India On High Alert
- 'Had A Good Interaction,' Says PM Modi After Meeting German Chancellor Merkel
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10