SpiceJet Rolls Out Limited-Period Special Offers
Rolling out yet another limited- period special fares offer, no-frill carrier SpiceJet today announced discounts on one-way all-inclusive fares starting as low as Rs 1,888.
The catch is you will have to book your flight by August 27 and travel between September 25 and January 15, an airline spokesperson said, adding the offer is applicable on all direct, via and onward flights on SpiceJet's domestic network.
There would be "limited inventory under the offer which will be available on first-come-first-served basis and is not applicable on group bookings," he said.
The airline has also waived off the convenience fee for customers using Internet banking to make payments on its website.
The fares charged under the offer would be "non- refundable and non-changeable, barring the taxes and fees which are refundable, the spokesperson said.
"This offer comes at a fantastic time with festivities just around the corner and I hope this will help our customers make the most from this festive season," said SpiceJet CCO Kaneswaran Avili.
The last time a sale offer was announced was only a month ago when IndiGo and GoAir joined the low-fare competition initiated by SpiceJet. Air India and Jet Airways also later joined the bandwagon.
FROM OUTLOOKAviationThe skies turn friendlier as foreign airlines wake up to the potential of the Indian business traveller...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBLondon DiaryThis time it has nothing to do with the Hinkley numore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESFarnborough (UK), Jul 23 (PTI) Keeping in view themore from WIRES>>>
- SC Allows Marine Latorre to Stay Back in Italy
- Don't Behave Like Lords, 'Fall in Line': SC Tells BCCI
- Day After Stoning of Saamna Office in Maharashtra, Cartoonist Expresses Regret
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Pak Approaches World Bank Amid Reports of India Revoking Indus Water Treaty
- Most SAARC Members Join India, Pull Out of Summit in Pakistan
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Watch: A Poacher's Court Tries To Save Elephants And Rhinos In Africa
- MH17 Probe 'Biased', Moscow 'Disappointed': Foreign Ministry
- NIA Gets Custody of PoK Duo Who Facilitated Uri Attack
- Sahara Group Has Taken Us for a Ride: SC
- Pakistani Singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's Concert in Bengaluru Cancelled
- Idols of Durga Vandalised in Bangladesh
- Kashmiri Student Booked For Sedition Over 'Anti-National' Post
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED