Special Prayer for Jaswant Singh in Rajasthan
Well wishers of former BJP leader Jaswant Singh in his home state today performed a special prayer for the well being of the veteran politician, who continued to be on life support.
The former Union minister was operated upon for a head injury at the Army Research and Referral Hospital in New Delhi following a fall at his residence there on Thursday night, but continued to be in coma.
"We were in a state of shock when the news of the sudden incident came. We hope that he recovers from his injuries soon. A special prayer was performed at Mahadev temple in Baishakhi seeking blessings for Singh," Jaisalmer Vikas Samiti's secretary Chandra Prakash Vyas said.
He is under constant monitoring by a team of neurosurgeons and critical care experts at the hospital, an update on his condition issued by the Defence Ministry said in New Delhi today.
- Government Says 'No' To India-Pakistan Cricket Series
- CISE Declares Class 12 Results, Topper Gets 99.5%
- Delhi Man Killed For Objecting To Public Urination
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10