Special Prayer for Jaswant Singh in Rajasthan
Well wishers of former BJP leader Jaswant Singh in his home state today performed a special prayer for the well being of the veteran politician, who continued to be on life support.
The former Union minister was operated upon for a head injury at the Army Research and Referral Hospital in New Delhi following a fall at his residence there on Thursday night, but continued to be in coma.
"We were in a state of shock when the news of the sudden incident came. We hope that he recovers from his injuries soon. A special prayer was performed at Mahadev temple in Baishakhi seeking blessings for Singh," Jaisalmer Vikas Samiti's secretary Chandra Prakash Vyas said.
He is under constant monitoring by a team of neurosurgeons and critical care experts at the hospital, an update on his condition issued by the Defence Ministry said in New Delhi today.
- Never Blamed RSS as an Institution for Mahatma Gandhi's Killing: Rahul to SC
- Cabinet Clears Bill on Surrogacy
- Rajnath in Kashmir, Reviews Security Situation
- Sensitive Data on Scorpene Submarines Leaked
- Saradha Ponzi Case: ED Summons Nalini Chidambaram
- 38 Dead as Strong Quake Rattles Central Italy
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Anil Arora, Mr. Bookworm, R.I.P.
- Detractors Playing Into Hands of Gujarat Govt: Hardik
- Amarinder Singh Alleges Badal's Hand in Incidents of Sacrilege in Punjab
- Tremors in East, North-East India as Powerful Quake Hits Myanmar
- Are Dalits, Backwards Not Nationalists?: Rahul Asks Modi
- Pak court Reserves Verdict on Hafiz Saeed's Petition on Kashmir
- South Sudan Fighting Kills At Least 275
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED