Small Plane Crashes into Brazilian House, Kills 5
A single-engine plane carrying an elderly patient to a hospital has crashed into a house in northeastern Brazil, killing the five people aboard.
The firefighters department in the city of Balsas says the victims are an elderly woman, her daughter, grandson, the pilot and a nurse.
The three residents of the home where the small plane was crashed today escaped any injuries. The family told local media the plane crashed into their 11-year-old son's room, but he had asked his parents to let him sleep in their bed yesterday night.
The plane was taking the patient and her family from Balsas to a hospital in the city of Teresina.
- Burhan Wani's Successor Sabzar Bhat, Killed
- After Rahul, Akhilesh Denied Entry to Violence-Hit Saharanpur
- WHO Confirms First Cases Of Zika Virus In India, From Ahmedabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10