Shah Will Take Time to Understand the Dignity of His Post: SP
Samajwadi Party today attacked the newly-appointed BJP president Amit Shah, saying the manner in which he "spewed venom" against the Uttar Pradesh government at the national executive meeting showed that he would take "much time" to understand the dignity of his post.
The party alleged that BJP was trying to create anarchy in the state from the last two years and conspiracies were hatched to spread communalism.
"The manner in which Shah spit venom while targeting UP government during the national executive meeting of BJP, it is clear that he will take much time to understand the dignity of his post," SP spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said in a statement here.
He alleged that Shah made "undemocratic" announcements, which were totally against the Constitution, federal structure and democratic traditions.
"In such a situation, baseless statement by BJP president against SP government that too in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi expresses intention to bulldoze UP," Chaudhary said.
He said that Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav implemented new agenda of development and fulfilled most of the promises made during polls.
"Contrary to this, Modi promised of goods days, which is still in the air. It would have been better if BJP would have accepted its victory politely and worked to provide relief to the people by fulfilling its Constitutional duties," he said.
The SP leader said that the people have decided to give a befitting reply to BJP in by-elections for Assembly and Lok Sabha seats.
- Mumbai Is The Richest Indian City With Total Wealth Of USD 820 Billion
- Paytm Offers To Hire Employees Sacked By Rival Companies
- Kim Killing Suspect Thought She Was In A 'Comedy Video'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- DU Professor Injured in Violence Hospitalised
- Fire Breaks Out At The Times Of India Building In New Delhi
- Kerala CM Retracts His Remark Denying Conspiracy in Assault on Actress
- Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Amidst Tiff With Media
- Pakistan Rangers Kill 4, Detain Over 600 Terror Suspects In 200 Search Operations
- Maharashtra: Nearly 350 Students In Custody,18 Others Arrested After Army Recruitment Board Papers Leaked
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan