Shah Will Take Time to Understand the Dignity of His Post: SP
Samajwadi Party today attacked the newly-appointed BJP president Amit Shah, saying the manner in which he "spewed venom" against the Uttar Pradesh government at the national executive meeting showed that he would take "much time" to understand the dignity of his post.
The party alleged that BJP was trying to create anarchy in the state from the last two years and conspiracies were hatched to spread communalism.
"The manner in which Shah spit venom while targeting UP government during the national executive meeting of BJP, it is clear that he will take much time to understand the dignity of his post," SP spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said in a statement here.
He alleged that Shah made "undemocratic" announcements, which were totally against the Constitution, federal structure and democratic traditions.
"In such a situation, baseless statement by BJP president against SP government that too in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi expresses intention to bulldoze UP," Chaudhary said.
He said that Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav implemented new agenda of development and fulfilled most of the promises made during polls.
"Contrary to this, Modi promised of goods days, which is still in the air. It would have been better if BJP would have accepted its victory politely and worked to provide relief to the people by fulfilling its Constitutional duties," he said.
The SP leader said that the people have decided to give a befitting reply to BJP in by-elections for Assembly and Lok Sabha seats.
- Indian Army Launched Surgical Strikes in PoK
- PM Chairs CCS Meeting to Review Situation Along LoC
- Meeting on Most Favoured Nation Status to Pakistan Postponed
- Ceasefire Violations Along LoC in Naugam Sector, Poonch
- CBSE Likely to Make Class 10 Board Exams Compulsory From 2018
- Three Injured in Shooting at Elementary School in US, Suspect in Custody: Police
- Denzel Washington's 'FENCES' Trailer Promises Oscar Contenders
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Congress Congratulates Army on Anti-Terror Surgical Strikes
- Surgical Strike: 7 Terror Launch Pads Targeted, Heliborne, Ground Forces Used
- Naxal Killed in Face-Off With Police in Chhattisgarh
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Says Its Trying to 'Divide India'
- SC Reserves Order on Petitions to Cancel Shahahbuddin's Bail
- Now, Atif Aslam's Gurgaon Concert Scrapped
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED