Shah Will Take Time to Understand the Dignity of His Post: SP
Samajwadi Party today attacked the newly-appointed BJP president Amit Shah, saying the manner in which he "spewed venom" against the Uttar Pradesh government at the national executive meeting showed that he would take "much time" to understand the dignity of his post.
The party alleged that BJP was trying to create anarchy in the state from the last two years and conspiracies were hatched to spread communalism.
"The manner in which Shah spit venom while targeting UP government during the national executive meeting of BJP, it is clear that he will take much time to understand the dignity of his post," SP spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said in a statement here.
He alleged that Shah made "undemocratic" announcements, which were totally against the Constitution, federal structure and democratic traditions.
"In such a situation, baseless statement by BJP president against SP government that too in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi expresses intention to bulldoze UP," Chaudhary said.
He said that Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav implemented new agenda of development and fulfilled most of the promises made during polls.
"Contrary to this, Modi promised of goods days, which is still in the air. It would have been better if BJP would have accepted its victory politely and worked to provide relief to the people by fulfilling its Constitutional duties," he said.
The SP leader said that the people have decided to give a befitting reply to BJP in by-elections for Assembly and Lok Sabha seats.
- Centre Applauds Army's Attack On Pakistan Posts
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Manchester Blast That Killed 22
- James Bond Actor Roger Moore Dies At 89
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 1984 Riots: Congress Leader Jagdish Tytler Refuses To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Bomb Scare Delays Movie Screening At Cannes
- Indian Railways' First Ever High-Speed Luxurious Train, Tejas Express, To Be Flagged Off Today
- Allegations Prove Others Are Scared of AAP's Anti-Corruption Campaign: Kejriwal
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10