Shah Rukh Khan 'Happy' Post IPL Victory
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner Shah Rukh Khan is elated after his team won the final of Indian Premiere League-7 (IPL).
Shah Rukh, 48, who was accompanied by his daughter Suhana at the Chinnaswamy stadium, Bangalore last night, dedicated his second IPL triumph to his youngest son AbRam.
"It still hasn't sunk in to be Champions again. Thank you my KKR for making us so happy," Shah Rukh posted on Twitter.
Shah Rukh's colleagues from the film fraternity took to Twitter to congratulate the 'Chennai Express' star for the win.
"@iamsrk congrats-well deserved victory-big hug," Riteish Dehmukh tweeted.
KKR defeated Kings XI Punjab in a thrilling final by three wickets.
'Don' producer Ritesh Sidhwani posted, "@iamsrk congratulations to team KKR by far the best finals of all IPL seasons. Have to party when we get back."
"Congrats to team KKR and @iamsrk !Woohoo!," actress Bipasha Basu tweeted.
The finale also witnessed the first look launch of megastar Amitabh Bachchan's debut fiction show Yudh, directed by Anurag Kashyap.
- Congress Derails RS Proceedings Over Private Member Bill on AP
- Supreme Court Allows Abortion of 24-Week Old Foetus
- Two Killed, 17 Injured in Florida Nightclub Shooting Rampage
- SC Notice to Vijay Mallya on Petition of Consortium of Banks
- Sidhu Blasts BJP, Doesn't Say If He Is Joining AAP
- Chinkara Case: Rajasthan High Court Acquits Salman Khan
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Transport Employees Launch Indefinite Strike in Karnataka
- Army Arrests Wanted Terrorist in Assam
- UNSC Mandates Must Recognise Ground Realities: India
- Srinagar-Muzaffarabad Bus Service Resumes
- BJD Launches Stir Against Chhattishgarh's Projects in Mahanadi
- HC Sentences Seven to Life Imprisonment in a Post-Godhra Riot Case
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED