Shah Rukh Khan 'Happy' Post IPL Victory
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner Shah Rukh Khan is elated after his team won the final of Indian Premiere League-7 (IPL).
Shah Rukh, 48, who was accompanied by his daughter Suhana at the Chinnaswamy stadium, Bangalore last night, dedicated his second IPL triumph to his youngest son AbRam.
"It still hasn't sunk in to be Champions again. Thank you my KKR for making us so happy," Shah Rukh posted on Twitter.
Shah Rukh's colleagues from the film fraternity took to Twitter to congratulate the 'Chennai Express' star for the win.
"@iamsrk congrats-well deserved victory-big hug," Riteish Dehmukh tweeted.
KKR defeated Kings XI Punjab in a thrilling final by three wickets.
'Don' producer Ritesh Sidhwani posted, "@iamsrk congratulations to team KKR by far the best finals of all IPL seasons. Have to party when we get back."
"Congrats to team KKR and @iamsrk !Woohoo!," actress Bipasha Basu tweeted.
The finale also witnessed the first look launch of megastar Amitabh Bachchan's debut fiction show Yudh, directed by Anurag Kashyap.
- Burhan Wani's Successor Sabzar Bhat, Killed
- After Rahul, Akhilesh Denied Entry to Violence-Hit Saharanpur
- WHO Confirms First Cases Of Zika Virus In India, From Ahmedabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10