Shah Rukh and I Are Not Friends: Ajay Devgn
Actor Ajay Devgn, who is often pitted against Shah Rukh Khan, says the two may not be best of friends but they stand by each other.
There were reports of a cold war between the two actors during the release of SRK's Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Ajay's Son of Sardar in 2012 where Ajay accused producers Yash Raj Films of using their dominant position in market to get more screens for JTHJ.
And recently there was a patch up buzz when SRK visited the sets of Ajay's upcoming film Singham Returns. Ajay, however, denies that they had any issue between them.
"He was shooting... So he just dropped in. I don't know why this news about a patch up. When there is no problem then where is the question of a patch up," Ajay told PTI.
The actor admits that there was no friendship between them at any point of time and it is not there even now.
"We are not friends but that doesn't mean we are enemies. We are colleagues and we are there for each other as we are part of the same industry. I am sure if I need some support tomorrow, he will be there and vice versa," he said.
The trailer of Shah Rukh's upcoming film Happy New Year will be attached to Ajay's soon-to-be-released film Singham Returns.
"He asked us if we can attach the trailer and we said yes. It was his idea," Ajay said.
Though Ajay is not friends with SRK, he is on good terms with Salman Khan.
"He is a colleague of my mine and a friend. I think Salman can carry off anything on screen. He is so watchable on screen that even a bad film will work," Ajay said.
The actor also praised Salman for his charity work.
Ajay is looking forward to the release of Singham Returns, which is scheduled to release in mid-August.
- Mumbai Is The Richest Indian City With Total Wealth Of USD 820 Billion
- Paytm Offers To Hire Employees Sacked By Rival Companies
- Kim Killing Suspect Thought She Was In A 'Comedy Video'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- DU Professor Injured in Violence Hospitalised
- Fire Breaks Out At The Times Of India Building In New Delhi
- Kerala CM Retracts His Remark Denying Conspiracy in Assault on Actress
- Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Amidst Tiff With Media
- Pakistan Rangers Kill 4, Detain Over 600 Terror Suspects In 200 Search Operations
- Maharashtra: Nearly 350 Students In Custody,18 Others Arrested After Army Recruitment Board Papers Leaked
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Delhi Court Acquits 2 In 2005 Serial Blasts, Sentences Third Accused To 10-Year Jail Term
- Govt Plans Chaupals To Link Weaker Sections To Cashless System
- Modi's Voice Not Of A Roaring Lion, Feebler Than A Mouse, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events