Seven-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Raped in Bihar
A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by two men in a village in Bihar's Saran district, a police officer said today.
The incident took place in Nipania village late last evening as the two men lured the girl to a field on the promise of giving her fish and allegedly raped her one after another, Kopa police station in-charge Keshari Chand said.
The victim returned to her house and told her family members about the brutalities meted out to her by the perpetrators, he said, adding she has been taken to the Sadar hospital for medical examination.
One person has been held in this connection, the police officer said.
- Eminent Writer Mahasweta Devi Dies at 90
- Why Is Dal So Expensive, Rahul Asks Modi
- Rajnath to Raise Pak-Sponsored Terror, No Bilateral With Pak Counterpart
- Assam: Flood Situation Grim, Sonowal Visits Majuli Island
- Javadekar Meets RSS, Its Affiliates, Discusses New Education Policy
- Obama Passes Baton to Clinton, Says No One More Qualified
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Bring More Experts to Government, Says NITI Aayog
- Male Prostitution Prevalent in Goa Prisons: Rane
- Ajmer Dargah Spiritual Head Asks Muslims to Protect Cows
- UP: Dalit Couple Hacked to Death Over Rs 15
- Phagwara Clashes: Security of Six Leaders Downsized
- Defamation Cases Should Not be Used As a Political Weapon: SC
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED