Salman Khan Praises Trailer of SRK's Happy New Year
Salman Khan, who reportedly shares a love-hate relationship with his contemporary Shah Rukh Khan, has praised the trailer of the latter's upcoming film Happy New Year.
The two superstars' strained relationship seems to be on the mend off late with both Salman and Shah Rukh singing praises about each other and putting up a friendly front in public.
Salman, 48, took to Twitter to shower praise on SRK's latest venture.
"Just saw Happy New Year ka promo. It is Kick ass," Salman, whose last release Kick was a massive hit, posted on Twitter.
Jst saw happy new year ka promo , its Kick ass .— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) August 14, 2014
Happy New Year, directed by Farah Khan, also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and will hit theatres this Diwali.
FROM OUTLOOKCinemaA retrospective of the master's early works, resurrected from old damaged prints, enthrals audiences across the US...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBThe hype around the launch of Kabali is another remore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESHollywood actor Mel Gibson has paid a touching trimore from WIRES>>>
- Agli Baar, Medal Beshumaar: PM Announces Task Force to Prepare India for Olympics
- France Top Court Suspends Burkini Ban
- Pak Regrets India's Rejection of 'Discuss Kashmir' Proposal
- Scorpene Data Leak Not a Big Worry: Parrikar
- Can't Order Establishment of 'Ram Rajya' in the Country: SC
- Haji Ali Dargah Should Allow Women, Says Bombay HC
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Whistleblower to Handover Scorpene Data Disk to Aus Govt: Newspaper
- Kanhaiya, Two Others Granted Regular Bail in Sedition Case
- Odisha Govt Admits Lapses, Man Says No Heed Paid by Hospital
- Are Decisions Taken by Cabinet Being Implemented, PM Seeks to Know
- AAP Removes Chhotepur as Punjab Convenor
- Cong Raking Up Needless Controversies for Political Gains: Naidu
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED