Sadhvi Pragya Charged in RSS Worker Murder Case
National Investigation Agency (NIA) today filed a charge sheet in the murder of RSS worker Sunil Joshi against Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and three others accused in a special court here.
The document was filed in the court of Special Judge.
Besides Pragya, who is under judicial custody, the other accused include Rajendra Choudhary, Lokesh Sharma, Jitendra Sharma, NIA said in a press release.
"The charge sheet also cites supplementary evidence against Pragya Singh Kushwaha for her role in the crime, since she has been charged earlier in the charge sheet by Madhya Pradesh police in 2011", it said.
Joshi was shot dead on December 29, 2007 near Dewas, about 150km from here.
Pragya, who is ailing and undergoing treatment at a city hospital, is also an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
According to NIA, Rajendra and Lokesh had fired at Joshi. Jitendra had arranged the murder weapon (pistol) and given it to Balbir.
- Government Says 'No' To India-Pakistan Cricket Series
- CISE Declares Class 12 Results, Topper Gets 99.5%
- Delhi Man Killed For Objecting To Public Urination
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10