Sadhvi Pragya Charged in RSS Worker Murder Case
National Investigation Agency (NIA) today filed a charge sheet in the murder of RSS worker Sunil Joshi against Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and three others accused in a special court here.
The document was filed in the court of Special Judge.
Besides Pragya, who is under judicial custody, the other accused include Rajendra Choudhary, Lokesh Sharma, Jitendra Sharma, NIA said in a press release.
"The charge sheet also cites supplementary evidence against Pragya Singh Kushwaha for her role in the crime, since she has been charged earlier in the charge sheet by Madhya Pradesh police in 2011", it said.
Joshi was shot dead on December 29, 2007 near Dewas, about 150km from here.
Pragya, who is ailing and undergoing treatment at a city hospital, is also an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
According to NIA, Rajendra and Lokesh had fired at Joshi. Jitendra had arranged the murder weapon (pistol) and given it to Balbir.
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED