Royal Enfield Sales Up 79.99% in July
Two-wheeler firm Royal Enfield today reported a 79.99 per cent jump in total sales to 27,314 units in July.
The company had sold 15,175 units in July 2013, Royal Enfield said in a statement.
"Continuing its strong sales momentum in 2014, Royal Enfield recorded its best ever monthly sales of 27,314 motorcycles in combined domestic wholesale and exports in July 2014," the company said in a statement.
Royal Enfield sales in the domestic market soared by 80.43 per cent to 26,796 units as against 14,851 units in the same month last year.
Exports grew by 59.87 per cent to 518 units compared with 324 units in the same month a year ago.
- Infiltration Bid Foiled in Kashmir, Four Militants Killed
- Kushner Proposed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Diplomat
- K.P.S. Gill Ruled Indian Hockey With An Iron Fist
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10