Royal Enfield Sales Up 79.99% in July
Two-wheeler firm Royal Enfield today reported a 79.99 per cent jump in total sales to 27,314 units in July.
The company had sold 15,175 units in July 2013, Royal Enfield said in a statement.
"Continuing its strong sales momentum in 2014, Royal Enfield recorded its best ever monthly sales of 27,314 motorcycles in combined domestic wholesale and exports in July 2014," the company said in a statement.
Royal Enfield sales in the domestic market soared by 80.43 per cent to 26,796 units as against 14,851 units in the same month last year.
Exports grew by 59.87 per cent to 518 units compared with 324 units in the same month a year ago.
FROM OUTLOOKMarutiKarunakaran looks to gain political mileage from his untenable plan for yet another Maruti plant...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBTest DriveWith Ciaz, Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) is mmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESHyderabad, Dec 24 (PTI) The R8 model of premier lumore from WIRES>>>
- Eminent Writer Mahasweta Devi Dies at 90
- Why Is Dal So Expensive, Rahul Asks Modi
- Rajnath to Raise Pak-Sponsored Terror, No Bilateral With Pak Counterpart
- Assam: Flood Situation Grim, Sonowal Visits Majuli Island
- Javadekar Meets RSS, Its Affiliates, Discusses New Education Policy
- Obama Passes Baton to Clinton, Says No One More Qualified
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Bring More Experts to Government, Says NITI Aayog
- Male Prostitution Prevalent in Goa Prisons: Rane
- Ajmer Dargah Spiritual Head Asks Muslims to Protect Cows
- UP: Dalit Couple Hacked to Death Over Rs 15
- Phagwara Clashes: Security of Six Leaders Downsized
- Defamation Cases Should Not be Used As a Political Weapon: SC
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED